Oracle BI Applications 11g Development and Configuration Training
Course #: OBI11-1501
This 1-Day course guides users through understanding key concepts of the pre-built Oracle Business Intelligence Applications (OBIA) 11g system through hands-on development processes.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to talk intelligently about the Oracle BI Applications architecture, the required functional configuration areas and pre-requisites, as well as the end-to-end data load processes required for a successful implementation.
During the course participants learn best practices for several key implementations areas, which are essential to incorporate during a new or existing Oracle BI Applications project. Ultimately, this course helps both developers and management understand the full breadth of technical and functional skills required for an Oracle BI Applications solution, as well as how to build, monitor and deploy models and scenarios from scratch using the Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) Studio and Agent.
Lessons Learned in this Course
This course will teach participants the end-to-end process for establishing an Oracle BI Applications environment with several hands-on examples. Participants will have a chance to work in a real-world OBIA implementation environment to understand details about an Oracle BI Application system that are typically overshadowed by the most visible aspects of the solution. Ultimately, participants will learn the ins and outs of a successful Oracle BI Application implementation, from architecture all the way to acceptance. Topics covered include:
- Oracle BI Applications 11.1.1.x system architecture
- GoldenGate integration and Real-Time Analytics
- Oracle BI Applications Domains and Domain Loads
- Functional Configuration Manager
- Oracle BI Applications out of the box Projects and Security
- Working with Oracle Data Integrator Studio
- Oracle Data Integrator Architecture
- Applied out of the box Data Transformation development using Interfaces, Procedures, Packages, and Scenarios
- Deploying, Migrating and Maintaining OBIA solutions
During this full-day course, we will cover:
- Data warehousing and ETL Processes
- Oracle BI Applications Architecture and Processes
- Oracle BI Applications Configuration Manager
- Oracle Data Integrator 11g Studio for OBIA
- Oracle BI Applications RPD Complexity and Simplification
- OBIA Domains
- Execution Load Plans
- Data Load Parameters
- Full Data Loads
- ODI 11g Architecture
- Oracle BI Applications Migrations and Troubleshooting
To learn more about Datavail’s Oracle BI training and educational offerings, fill out the form to the right or call 877-634-9222 to speak with one of our business intelligence (BI) and data analytics experts today.
Call us at: 877-634-9222
Or, tell us about what you are trying to accomplish and we will contact you:
* denotes a required field:
Datavail is an Oracle Platinum Partner with 17 specializations backed by a dedicated team with expertise in consulting, implementations Oracle EPM Cloud and Hyperion performance management via our APM software solution.