Oracle OBIEE and OBIA Consulting Services
Unlock the power of Oracle Analytics. Leverage Datavail’s industry-leading team of Oracle OBIEE and Oracle Business Intelligence applications consultants to release the power of their data.
Making Corporate Data Easier To Access With Oracle Business Intelligence
Our expertise can help you deliver on Oracle’s promise of the most robust reporting, ad-hoc query and analysis, OLAP, dashboard, and scorecard functionality with a rich end-user experience that includes data discovery, self-service, visualizations, collaboration, alerts, and more.
OBIEE vs OBIA
What is OBIEE?
Oracle Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition or OBIEE is a comprehensive suite of enterprise Business Intelligence products that delivers a full range of analysis and reporting capabilities. It contains components such as BI Answers, Interactive Dashboards, Disconnected Analytics, Briefing Books, and BI Administrator.
- Best in practice enterprise analytics solution.
- Analytics solution that easily integrates to pull surface data from myriad sources.
- Premier dashboard and reporting solution with mobile-friendly capability out of the box.
- HTML5-capable analytics for business users from all areas within the organization.
- A data control system with API and configuration extensibility for seamless incorporation into any organization’s infrastructure.
What Is Oracle BI Applications (OBIA)?
Oracle Business Intelligence Applications or OBIA is a complete, prebuilt BI solution that is constructed on the Oracle BI Suite Enterprise Edition (OBIEE). It consists of applications such as Oracle Financial Analytics, HR Analytics, and Marketing Analytics.
Applications based on business area
capable of retrieving data consistently from all major systems of record (ERP and CRM systems).
* denotes a required field:
Work With Our Expert Oracle Business Intelligence Consultants
- Deploy technical components required for OBIEE solutions
- Install and configure OBIEE applications and modules
- Support the configuration of existing OBIEE setups
- Design, architect, test, and implement OBIEE structure to support current and future business needs and decisions
- Translate business requirements into a dimensional model, key subject areas, hierarchies, attributes and measures
- Collaborate with IT and BI teams to define delivery components, reporting and analysis, alerts, and overall intelligence dashboard functionality
- Develop reporting procedures within the OBIEE financial environment
- Inspect & assess data sources and application topography
- Translate Business Intelligence requirements into analytics metadata
- Perform upgrades and migrations of OBIEE to Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC)
Optimizing Oracle Applications: OBIEE
Despite the many advantages of BI and analytics, businesses continue to run into roadblocks with adoption. 99 percent of companies say that they want to become more data-driven, but only one-third would call their efforts successful thus far.
Leave Nothing to Chance
Fill out the form on this page to connect with an Oracle Analytics expert today.