Cassandra Support & Installation Services
Powerful Open-Source, High Velocity, NoSQL Database Management without Operational Impact
Cassandra was built for Facebook to manage millions of reads and writes every second. Then it became open source software. First released in 2011, the installed base of Cassandra users continues to grow.
Early adopters used it for IOT, then online analytical processing (OLAP) and Analytics. Today, businesses use Cassandra as a solution service for delivering platform-as-a-service (PaaS) and infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) environments.
Modeled after Google Bigtable for high write-volume applications, Cassandra handles a large volume of structured data across multiple commodity servers, providing high availability with no Single Point of Failure.
Datavail Delivers Optimal Performance of Your Cassandra Installation
Datavail’s DBA experts have encountered every challenge in database administration, implementation, migration, upgrades, assessments, monitoring, and management.
- We provide three tiers of DBAs with several years of experience to provide leadership, guidance, and expertise to our customers ensuring your database needs are covered 24×7
- Our clients range from SMBs to the Fortune 100
- We offer DBAs that are certified as AWS Solutions Architects and Cassandra conversion project specialists
- ISO 27001:2013 certified
Cassandra Expert Support and Service Offerings:
- Cassandra versions 1.0 to latest version 3.11
- AWS Managed Cassandra Service (coming soon)
- 24×7 Operations and Project Support
- Health checks
- Database assessments
- Database upgrades
- Performance tuning
- Backup & recovery
- High availability
- Disaster recovery
- Cloud migrations & operations
Call us at: 877-634-9222
Or, tell us about what you are trying to accomplish and we will contact you:
* denotes a required field: