Elevate customer care with self-service technology
Self-service technology: Focus on your customer, savings will follow.
The utility landscape is changing with aging infrastructure, more distribution energy resources and renewables, more need for demand management and, therefore, a need for stronger utility-customer ties.
Done right, customer self-service applications can strengthen your customer ties and help you navigate the industry changes ahead.
We’ve worked with some of the largest power providers in North America as well as with regional electric system operators. We know the utility business, we have former utility IT workers on staff, and we understand the business-transforming changes the utility industry now faces.
Customer-centered care with utility-wide benefit
- 71% of consumers want to solve most customer service issues on their own
- 73% say that valuing their time is the most important thing companies can do to provide good customer service
- Self-service technology can save your customer’s time while it saves your utility money
Deep expertise in utility self-service solutions
- A go-to resource for some of North America’s largest electric utilities
- Proven expertise with e-billing, web portals, demand management, mobile-first applications and more
- Former utility IT pros on staff
- 19 years of Microsoft experience and award winner
- Proficiency in the full suite of Microsoft tools
- Technology stack expert used in self-service applications
Easy implementation, reliable support
Technology change can bring disruption, that’s why we’ve created methodologies to minimize impact on your business. Datavail brings:
- Proven methodologies: We’ll come to the table with artifacts, best practices and utilities-specific design tools to mitigate risks.
- Agile, incremental approach: We deliver applications in phases and validate them with users to maximize adoption.
- Continuous improvement built in: We operate on a build-measure-learn-improve model. We’ll monitor user and system behavior to inform enhancements.
- Data management support: Data is the foundation for self-service applications. If you need help managing yours we can provide 24x7 support.
Call us at: 877-634-9222
Or, tell us about what you are trying to accomplish and we will contact you:
* denotes a required field:
We are a Microsoft Gold Partner ready to help you with your application and infrastructure solutions and management needs.