Master Data Management (MDM) Strategy & Solutions
Centralize Critical Data for Consistency and Reliability
As your organization – and the amount of data it produces and collects – grows, so does the chance for error.
By implementing an enterprise-wide Master Data Management (MDM), you not only create a centralized repository for critical master data that allows for fast and efficient access, you implement a set of data governance standards to ensure the data is kept reliable, consistent, and accessible to those who need it, when they need it.
Datavail’s data governance experts can help you implement a Master Data Management strategy through services such as:
- Performing a data audit to determine how data gets into your company, where it comes from, where it gets stored, and how it is used.
- Proposing and testing a data governance model, leading to a decision on which MDM platform is right for you.
- Designing and implementing a master data model and infrastructure.
- Cleaning, transforming, and merging all the source data by leveraging ETL best practices and a variety of toolsets best suited to the needs of your organization.
- Performing ongoing maintenance to maintain quality data that is reliable and consistent.
Master Data Management can confer upon your organization the following benefits:
- Streamlined data is shared across departments and team members.
- Processing power is optimized to bring you the results you need quickly.
- Multiple databases can be joined together to help predict the “what if” scenarios for future marketing campaigns or product launches.
- A Master File to recognize a wide variety of data formats, from CSV to RDBMS, merging them together in a uniform way that makes cross-platform analysis possible.
- Data is made readily available to those who need it (and need it quickly), while made unavailable to those without authorization or a legitimate need for it.
- A strong MDM program makes a company a more valuable acquisitions target and business partner.
If your enterprise needs assistance evaluating, implementing, testing, and/or maintaining a master data management program, fill out the form to the right and one of our expert consultants will be in contact with you.
Call us at: 877-634-9222
Or, tell us about what you are trying to accomplish and we will contact you:
* denotes a required field: