Oracle Hyperion Upgrades
Reduce the legwork of upgrading without missing a single step
If you are among the Oracle Hyperion EPM customers who have not yet made the migration to the cloud, you know the importance of keeping your on-premises deployment up to date.
The business process supported by the EPM products are critical for most organizations, increasing the need for staying current and retaining eligibility for Oracle’s premier support tiers. A major on-premises upgrade can be a complex undertaking, with implications that vary depending on the release version and patch level of your current deployment. With so much riding on the success of your next Hyperion upgrade, it makes sense to join with an Oracle partner who has both the knowledge and the experience to help your upgrade succeed.
For countless organizations, Datavail has been that partner:
- Datavail’s team has collectively performed hundreds of upgrades and migrations for Oracle Hyperion enterprise clients.
- Our hand-picked team of Oracle and Hyperion expert consultants all have a minimum of 10 years of Oracle experience.
- Datavail is an Oracle Platinum Specialized Partner, a marker of high distinction among Oracle third-party providers.
Datavail’s Hyperion upgrade services include:
- Architecture scoping and recommendations
- Patch assessment and recommendations
- Installation and configuration of the new release and patches
- Migration of existing applications and artifacts
- End-user training and documentation
- Testing and post-production support
- Automated load, stress and related testing
- Ongoing maintenance best practices and recommendations
- Disaster recovery considerations
- Managed services for ongoing technical support
- Load balancing, failover, clustering, single sign on, secure sockets layer assistance
Upgrading your Hyperion deployment isn’t something that you can finish in an afternoon; it requires careful study, planning and strategizing from experts who know the most effective way to proceed. Datavail stands ready to partner with your internal resources to develop a solid approach and timeline for your upgrade.
As older software applications continue to “go gray” and lose access to top support levels, companies that choose to defer upgrades must evaluate the risk of lower-priority support and the unavailability of patches/bug fixes.
The support timeline for major Oracle Hyperion EPM versions is as follows:
184.108.40.206 and older
- Oracle is no longer releasing patches for these versions.
- May 2019: End of Oracle Premier Support
- May 2020: End of Oracle Extended Support
- March 2020: Predicted end of Oracle Premier Support
- March 2021: Predicted end of Oracle Extended Support
- Q1 2019: Release
- 2030: End of Oracle Premier Support
Datavail’s Hyperion upgrade services are the perfect match for any company that cares about the long-term health of its Hyperion deployment. Fill out the form on this page, and we’ll be in touch shortly for a free consultation about your goals for your next Hyperion upgrade.
Call us at: 877-634-9222
Datavail is an Oracle Partner and Cloud Excellence Implementer with 17 specializations delivering full life-cycle ERP and Business Intelligence solutions. We help companies simplify and modernize core business processes with Cloud Applications (ERP, HCM, SCM, EPM and CX), Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft and Business Intelligence platform. Our end-to-end delivery model along with proprietary enhancement products and tools focuses on project consulting, support, development, and training.