MySQL Support and DBA Services
Expert MySQL DBAs
MySQL– Unlike many providers who often promote PHP developers, Datavail seeks only seasoned MySQL database administration experts with a strong focused background in this environment.
Our team’s MySQL DBAs have supported a wide range of customers throughout their careers, allowing them to share and apply their unique experience and knowledge across our entire client base. Our strengths allow us to provide superior service to a variety of clients – from smaller operations to high transaction and volume environments up to 1TB.
Within our core practice, a U.S-based Primary MySQL DBA is appointed to each client to guarantee that our services are most powerfully implemented. The combination of a proven delivery model and top-notch experience ensures that Datavail will remain the database administration experts you desire.
Our MySQL database administrators are experienced with:
- Building High End Database systems using Oracle MySQL, Percona MySQL and MariaDB.
- Database Architecture Support.
- Performance Tuning and Database Optimization.
- High Availability Solutions.
- Reliable and Scalable Clustering Solutions using MySQL.
- Help with Database Backups and Restore/Recovery.
- Troubleshooting and Fixing Problems.
- Help with Database Upgrades and Migration.
- Provide Disaster Recovery Solutions.
- Automate Database Operations.
- Audit & Secure your Database Systems.
- Managed Services Support to your Database Systems.
- Help with Database Change Control Process.
- Help with Projects/Development work using MySQL.
- Provide Monitoring Solutions.
- 24×7 Coverage Support.
Below are a few MySQL technologies and products we support:
- MySQL 5.1/5.5/5.6 and 5.7.x
- MySQL NDB Cluster
- Percona MySQL
- Percona XtraDB Cluster
- Galera Cluster with MySQL
- MySQL Storage Engines (MyISAM, InnoDB/XtraDB/TokuDB, and more)
- NoSQL with MySQL
- MySQL Replication (Master-Slave, Master-Master,Chained Replication)
- Database Partitioning/Sharding
Call us at: 877-634-9222
Or, tell us about what you are trying to accomplish and we will contact you:
* denotes a required field: