MySQL as a Service & MySQL Database Administration Support
Expect Expert MySQL DBA Support from Datavail
Datavail provides seasoned MySQL database administration experts with a strong focused background in this database environment to help your organization.
It doesn’t matter if you have a small operation, or a high transaction and volume environment of several TBs, Datavail’s MySQL DBAs have the expertise to make sure your operations run smoothly. Each of our MySQL DBAs has supported a wide range of customers, and they bring their unique expertise and knowledge to bear on your operational challenges with custom solutions based on scope, outcome and environment.
A U.S.-based Primary MySQL DBA will lead your MySQL support team to guarantee that our services meet and exceed your expectations and we do it 24x7. The combination of a proven delivery model and industry leading expertise ensures that Datavail will be your preferred source for MySQL database support.
Datavail MySQL Database Administration Services
If you want a better return on your IT investments, Datavail can help you increase efficiency, reduce costs, and protect your critical data. We will customize our DBA services to meet your needs, which could include supplementing your existing staff, working on a special project, or providing complete MySQL as a Service support. Datavail provides the following MySQL Database services.
- Oracle MySQL, Percona MySQL & MariaDB Database Development
- Database Architecture Support
- Performance Tuning & Database Optimization
- High Availability (HA) Solutions
- Reliable & Scalable Clustering Solutions
- Database Backups
- Troubleshooting & Resolving Problems
- Database Upgrades & Cloud Migrations
- Disaster Recovery (DR) Solutions
- Database Operations Automation
- Audit & Secure Database Systems
- Managed Services Support to your Database Systems
- Database Change Control Processes
- MySQL Projects/Development
- Monitoring Solutions
- Migrations from enterprise databases to MySQL
- MySQL FISMA / FERPA /PCI / HIPAA / PPI / SOX Compliance
- MySQL Data Encryption
- MySQL SSL Implementation
Supported MySQL & MariaDB Products and Technologies
All our clients’ needs are different, and we strive to support the widest possible range of requirements. These are just a few of the MySQL and MariaDB technologies and projects our specialist DBAs are prepared to support.
- MySQL 5.5/5.6/5.7/8.0x (support for both Enterprise and Community versions)
- MySQL InnoDB Cluster
- Amazon RDS/Aurora
- Percona MySQL
- Percona XtraDB Cluster
- MariaDB (product suite for both open source community & enterprise)
- MariaDB 10x (support on-premise or cloud)
- MariaDB on Amazon EC2 & Amazon RDS
- MariaDB Galera Cluster (supports InnoDB, Aria, Spider, MyRocks, TokuDB)
- MariaDB Columnar storage
- MariaDB MaxScale
- Galera Cluster with MySQL
- MySQL Storage Engines (MyISAM, InnoDB, XtraDB, TokuDB, and more)
- Loadbalancer: ProxySQL, HAProxy
- NoSQL with MySQL
- MySQL Replication (Primary/Replica, Multi-Primary, Clustering Solutions)
- MySQL + Memcache
- MySQL NDB Cluster
MySQL is an essential part of many mission-critical systems. The data a MySQL database holds deserves the best protection, and the operation of the database affects everything from the customer experience to making the right business decisions.
Complete the form on this page to find out how Datavail can help you make your MySQL operational objectives the best it can be.
Call us at: 877-634-9222
Or, tell us about what you are trying to accomplish and we will contact you:
* denotes a required field:
MariaDB, Oracle MySQL, and Percona MySQL give you several options for using MySQL within your organization. They all have their strengths and weaknesses, so the right choice for your use cases may be quite different from another company’s. Let’s take a look at them.
High Availability & Scalability with MySQL Solution Brings Bright Smiles to Two Dental Organizations
Two dental organizations based in the U.S. needed Datavail’s help with the implementation of an OLTP with high availability (HA) on MySQL database systems to support their Dental Practice Management System (PMS), using a configuration that supports high transaction throughput.