Quality Assurance (QA) & Software Testing Services
At the breakneck speed at which companies must perform to stay competitive, there is no room for error.
Gain Faster ROI From Your Applications
With the current fast-pace of doing business today, companies must deliver high-performing, reliable and feature-rich applications to their employees, customers and partners more quickly than ever before, in order to remain viable. Applications must be thoroughly tested and be error-free before they are put into production and provided to end users. If they aren’t fast and reliable, poor-performing applications will cost the company in productivity, credibility – and revenue.
Don’t get bogged down in a QA & Testing quagmire – partner with a top expert with years of experience to help you deliver applications in less time, so you can gain faster ROI and quicker time to value from your applications.
Outsource Your QA & Software Testing with Datavail
Our teams of skilled and experienced QA Engineers have performed the rigorous process of testing applications for hundreds of companies as part of the software development lifecycle process (SDLC); on a project basis and to augment the appdev teams for companies in a wide variety of industries and capacities.
Let our teams apply our specialized skills to perform the mundane but critical QA testing while you focus on the strategy and your organization’s core competencies.
Datavail’s services can be delivered in an onshore (onsite or offsite), offshore, or dual-shore model using our lab facilities or yours.
QA as a Service
Our testing solutions can be applied within the SDLC process or as independent initiatives in the form of “QA as a Service” or QAaaS; or “Testing as a Service” or TaaS.
Save money by outsourcing your important QA and Testing needs – let us worry about hiring, staffing and training costs, as well as the tedious task of QA.
An Experienced Team
Datavail has 17+ years’ experience developing QA & Training teams who are incorporated within our own AppDev practice, so we are not starting from scratch. We have the knowledge, skills and learning curve to do it for you more efficiently and effectively.
Datavail’s QA & Testing Services
- Test Strategizing and Planning
- Test Case Development
- Test Execution
- Functional Testing
- Regression Testing
- Load / Stress Testing
- Defect Management
- Requirements Traceability
- UAT Support
- Test Automation Scripts Development
- Automated Regression Testing
- Automated Performance Testing
- Automated Load Testing
- AODA Compliance
- Browser Compatibility Testing
- API Testing
- Device Compatibility
Call us at: 877-634-9222
Or, tell us about what you are trying to accomplish and we will contact you:
* denotes a required field:
QA & Testing Tools We Use
- Azure DevOps for complete test management
- Selenium C# Driver – used to perform UI automation
- Lambdatest – used for Cross-browser testing
- SonarCube – code coverage
- Postman – used for API testing
- Visual Studio, JMeter Performance test tools
- API automation using HttpClient class and Newtonsoft
More About Datavail’s QA and Testing Teams
- Proven experience in all aspects of QA and testing
- SQL script development is a prerequisite for all Datavail test professionals
- Testing professionals consist of:
- Data & Back-end Testers
- Automation Engineers
- Performance Engineers
- Others, including Security and Usability
We have Turned QA & Testing into a Science
Why Datavail for QA & Testing Support?
- Each of our QA team is capable of both manual and automated testing
- Our QA & testing teams have high availability as they are geographically distributed across the globe
- We are ISO 27001 compliant
- Our QA & testing teams employ an agile SCRUM approach along with defined QA processes and periodic audits
- We utilize Azure DevOps for complete test management
Types of QA & Testing We Perform
- Automated functional testing with Selenium
- Performance/ load/ stress testing with MS technologies
- Functional testing
- Non-functional testing
- Cross platform testing
- Cross browser testing
- Multilingual testing
- Accessibility testing
- User experience testing
- Deployment verification
- UAT support / client training
Defect elimination / process QA
All of Our Experience and Expertise Equates to
Established standard metrics
Faster onboarding and reduced training
Effort saved through automation
Established methodology, processes and standard templates
Benefits of QA & Testing
Helps companies make money
Whether it’s your employees and partners using your applications for important business processes, or customers using them to do business with you, making sure that your application systems work helps keep the revenue flowing.
If you release applications that are faulty and bugging, then the rest of your organization’s initiatives and your reputation become suspect as well.
Enhances employee efficiency
When business processes work quickly and smoothly, then employees will be more productive without needing to stop and get someone to fix the problems in the software.
Makes customers happy
When a company is easy to do business with, and systems and processes are easy to use, customers will want to do business with you again.
Saves organizations money
If an application is released that doesn’t function properly, and even worse, if there are critical issues with it, that down time costs money in worker productivity, customer sales and also higher costs in needing to fix it or go back to the drawing board, also losing you ROI.
Helps avoid bad experiences
Bad user experiences hurt organizations in multiple ways, and performing quality assurance testing before an application launches to make sure it performs the way it is supposed to helps maintain a company’s revenue, credibility, efficiency and productivity, and saves money.