NoSQL Database Managed Support and Services
Harness the Power of NoSQL for Your Innovative Ideas and Purpose-Built Use Cases
NoSQL Database Managed Solutions
NoSQL databases unlock flexibility and scalability for today’s data-driven organizations. However, the specialized expertise required to run and scale NoSQL in production can be hard to come by.
With Datavail, you don’t have to go it alone. Our NoSQL database managed service solutions provide the skills and 24/7 support to empower your organization. We can help you deploy, run, optimize, and scale your NoSQL solutions, whether they’re on-premises, in the cloud, or a mix of both.
Our NoSQL database services cover:
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB
- Amazon DocumentDB
- Amazon Keyspaces
- Amazon Neptune
Focus on Business Goals, Not NoSQL Database Headaches
We can help you work through many challenging NoSQL situations, such as:
- You need to scale your transactional or analytical systems built on NoSQL but lack in-house expertise
- Your application developers prefer the ease of NoSQL, but your DBAs only know relational database technology.
- You acquired or merged with companies running NoSQL databases you don’t have experience with.
- Your NoSQL costs are growing out of control as you scale.
- You find that recruiting and retaining NoSQL database administrators is resource-intensive and time-consuming.
- Your in-house DBA staff is struggling with day-to-day operations, let alone strategic projects.
- You don’t have enough people to cover your NoSQL databases 24x7x365, or you have a single point of DBA failure.
* denotes a required field:
Our NoSQL Database Solutions Include
- Complex Database Migrations (including going from relational to non-relational)
- Database Assessments and Health Checks
- Database Consulting
- Database Monitoring and Automation
- Database Development
- Database Projects
- Database and Query Tuning
- Database Upgrades
- NoSQL Database Managed Support
Datavail’s NoSQL Database Partnerships
Get Started with Datavail’s NoSQL Team
Get the most out of your NoSQL database investments. Fill out the form on this page to connect with our NoSQL experts.
Open-Source? Purpose-Built? NoSQL?
While performing a lift and shift cloud migration of SQL Server or Oracle databases offers some benefits, it’s only the start of your cloud journey – modernization is next.