Kubernetes Consulting Services
Businesses of all sizes and industries are making use of containers to modernize their legacy IT and simplify the application deployment process. Gartner predicts that by 2022, 75% of global organizations will be running containers in production.
Kubernetes Professional Consulting Services with Datavail
That’s where Kubernetes service providers like Datavail come in. Datavail excels at helping businesses of all sizes and industries with application development and cloud services.
Datavail’s Kubernetes Professional Consulting Services Include:
Strategic Consulting and Roadmaps
Datavail offers infrastructure reviews and optimization to make sure that your IT architecture is suitable for Kubernetes and built using best practices.
We can help you implement Kubernetes components such as networking, monitoring, authentication, and security so that you can start running your containers in production.
Automation & Orchestration Managed Services
When Kubernetes is up and running, Datavail also offers ongoing managed services to help automate the tasks of container deployment, management, and scaling, so that you can enjoy high levels of availability and reliability.
* denotes a required field:
Kubernetes Benefits and Use Cases
Nearly any organization can benefit from using Kubernetes.
The advantages of Kubernetes include:
- Making your applications and workloads portable between different machines and environments.
- Rapidly scaling containerized applications across multiple servers or multiple clusters.
- Enabling other software development best practices such as CI/CD and DevOps.
The potential applications of Kubernetes include:
- Migrating your existing legacy applications to the cloud by wrapping them in containers (also known as “lift and shift” migrations).
- Switching from monolithic software to a microservices-based architecture.
- Deploying and managing your Internet of Things (IoT) devices and applications.
- Running high-scale machine learning models in production in cloud environments.
Why Developers are Ditching Hadoop for Kubernetes
More about Kubernetes
Kubernetes is an open-source technology for container orchestration and management, in particular for clustered database environments. The core concept in Kubernetes is the Pod, a group of containers that simplifies the process of managing their resources and updates. Kubernetes is most useful at managing containers for large, intricate software applications across multiple servers.
Containers are a virtualization technology that bundles up an application’s source code together with its libraries, dependencies, and configurations, ensuring that the software runs predictably and reliably in any environment.
What’s the Difference Between Docker and Kubernetes?
You can use Docker to create, execute, and share containers, and also use Kubernetes to manage and orchestrate large amounts of Docker containers on a cluster of machines.