Build Data Lakes with Datavail’s Strategy & Roadmap Services
Modernize your business intelligence and analytics with data that’s accessible, discoverable, governed, and secure.
Empower End Users With Self-Service
Enterprises today are being hit by what many practitioners are calling a “data tsunami.”
With the need to empower end users with self-service and the demand to mash-up data in different formats, and to be able to combine or convert it into other usable formats from one centralized location, the need for a well-architected, governed, managed data lake becomes a clear choice to help deliver business outcomes.
Datavail’s team of experts can help roadmap, design, and build a data lake architecture, whether it be a physical on-prem data lake, a data lake in the cloud, or even a virtual/logical data lake, that puts you exactly where you want to be. Let our team show you how to drive better analysis and smarter action through superior business intelligence.
* denotes a required field:
Trust Datavail’s BI Consultants & Expert Implementation
- Expertise across database architecture design and implementation of cloud-based migrations.
- We build what we recommend. From a technical perspective, Datavail’s depth allows us to implement the components in the data lake across major software vendors.
- 100+ projects foster deep capability in enterprise data warehousing and Big Data.
- Our services and expert consulting team will ensure you have clear, tangible steps for implementing and executing your data lakes vision.
What You Can Do With a Successful Data Lake Roadmap Strategy
- Make your data accessible, discoverable, governed, and secure.
- Consolidate data in a centralized location.
- Collect, compare, and output data for business intelligence and analytics purposes.
- Enable self-service reporting.
- Push digital transformation or modernization.
- Create a data management value chain for analytics.
Top 4 Initial Considerations for Data Lakes
Speak to an Expert
Speak to an expert by filling out the form on this page.