Oracle BI 12c Reports & Dashboards Development Training
Course #: OBI12-1201
This 2-Day course is designed to provide participants with essential knowledge in accessing, navigating, and interacting with the Oracle BI application.
Participants will learn how to use the Oracle BI application by creating dashboards and reports via a hands-on training lab experience instructed by one of our expert trainers. Best practices and other insights for report and dashboard development are covered in the course materials.
This course follows the consistent training material framework from our BI/EPM University. Written by experts in Oracle BI and EPM products and developed to provide hands-on learning in a low-pressure quick uptake environment, this course is consistent with the quality learning customers expect in a training partner.
Lessons Learned in this Course
Specifically this course will teach participants how to work with data retrieval through Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) and the processes required to create self-service analyses and ad-hoc reports. They will also learn how to develop dashboards and become familiar with all of the nomenclature and jargon associated with front-end development in Oracle BI. Participants will learn how to:
- Create Analysis requests with customizations and multiple graphical views (graphs, pivot tables, charts, performance titles, etc.)
- Create dashboards containing prompts, filters, and graphs
- Navigate the Oracle BI portal
- Search for objects you’ve created and global reusable objects
- Export dashboard pages or analysis requests to PDF, MS Excel
- Set permissions/privileges for Oracle BI objects
- OBIEE Portal Navigation
- General Report Development
- Essbase Reporting and Interactivity
- Analysis (“Answers”) Development
- Dashboard Development Basics
- Dashboard Development
- Complex Graphs
- User Preferences
- Saved Filters and Objects
- Hierarchical Columns and Pivot Tables
- Map Viewer Integration
- Dashboard Formatting
- Dashboard Action Links
- Dashboard Conditional Logic
- Strategies for development and migration
- Consolidate efforts together in single dashboard
To learn more about Datavail’s Oracle BI training and educational offerings, fill out the form to the right or call 1-877-634-9222 to speak with one of our business intelligence (BI) and data analytics experts today.
Contact a Data Expert
Call us at: 877-634-9222
Or, tell us about what you are trying to accomplish and we will contact you:
* denotes a required field:
Datavail is an Oracle Platinum Partner with 17 specializations backed by a dedicated team with expertise in consulting, implementations Oracle EPM Cloud and Hyperion performance management via our APM software solution.