Microsoft Office 365 Managed Services
Our exceptional engineers are focused on ensuring your organization is maximizing your investment in Microsoft Office 365. From implementation to adoption, we provide the support, administration, and managed services required to maintain a successful Office 365 environment.
Complete Microsoft 365 Managed Service Offerings
When we say a “complete managed service offering,” we mean it. Datavail will provide the Management, Monitoring, Reporting, Support, and Training for your Office 365 environment so you don’t have to. Our skilled Microsoft 365 certified consultants can focus on a select set of tasks, or the complete administration of your organization’s environment to save time and money. Datavail’s Office 365 managed services include the following critical elements:
Utilize managed services offerings like continuous end-user support, training, and adoption.
Benefit from streamlined user policy governance, and data lifecycle management support.
Let us help you architect Office 365 solutions, and execute the managed services that help you succeed.
Migrate existing workflows off of legacy technologies, like InfoPath, to modernize your business and drive digital transformation.
Let’s Discuss Microsoft Office 365 Managed Services
Contact us today and we will put you in touch with one of our Microsoft experts to discuss how you can take full advantage of the Digital Transformation benefits of Office 365 and SharePoint.
Give us a call: 866-834-4810 or fill out the form on this page.
Microsoft 365 Management Services
Our comprehensive Office 365 managed services and support model addresses not only the day to day administrative tasks, but also the weekly, monthly, and quarterly tasks required to maintain a stable, secure and adopted Office 365 environment.
User Management & Monitoring
- Creation of new Office 365 accounts
- Disable Office 365 account
- Report on Office 365 account details
- Reset User Passwords
- Change a User Name
- Delete Office 365 Account
SharePoint & OneDrive Tasks
- Provision OneDrive
- Change OneDrive Settings
- Change SharePoint Permissions
Microsoft 365 Monitoring and Reporting Services
Datavail will work with you and your organization understand your specific monitoring and reporting needs. Specific offerings include:
- OneDrive consumption
- OneDrive user activity
- SharePoint site usage
- SharePoint activity
- Microsoft Teams user activity
- Microsoft Teams device usage
- Create and maintain sign-in reports and activity
SharePoint Reporting & Behavioral Insights
- SharePoint site utilization
- Largest SharePoint documents
- SharePoint Editors with Largest Modified Item Count
OneDrive Reporting & Behavioral Insights
- Top Externally Shared OneDrive Files
- Top OneDrive Storage Usage Status of Users
Mobile Devices Reports
- Devices Details Report
- Devices by Mailbox
- Apple Devices
3 Tiers of Microsoft 365 Support & Managed Services
Sometimes you just need a little help, sometimes you need full support; at Datavail we’ve got all your Microsoft 365 needs covered.
Tier 1: Incident Response
Our 24×7 Office 365 incident response team is there for you anytime, to help resolve your critical support issues.
Tier 2: Proactive Support
In addition to incident response, our skilled team of Office 365 engineers will monitor your environment for any potential issues associated to performance, security, governance and accessibility.
Tier 3: Administration and Empowerment
Our tier 3 support will not only provide support and administration, but will also help ensure that your organization is maximizing your Office 365 investment.
Billing & Licensing Management
Billing and licensing are a critical administrative aspect for Office 365, with a strong impact on the bottom line. Datavail can help manage your office 365 licensing to assure that your organization is getting what your paid for. Specific activities include:
- Purchase subscriptions and licenses
- Upgrade subscriptions as needed
- Provide email notifications for invoices
- Manage service requests for additional licenses
- Monitor service health to ensure compliance
- Manage licenses assigned to users
- Manage licenses assigned to groups using group-based licensing
- Manage usage location for users
- License Summary
- User Licenses
- Unused Services
- Licensed Users
Office 365 Support & Training
Datavail provides enhanced support and training for many of the other applications available within Office 365 including:
- Train team on how to use forms
- Create custom forms
- Branding new or existing forms
- Best practices for forms
- Business process opportunities for Forms
- Train team on how to leverage Microsoft Planner
- Best practices for Microsoft teams
- Security for Microsoft Planner
- Custom reporting for Microsoft planner
- Implement and configure Stream
- Create video channels
- Configure video transcription
- Configure Close captioning
- Optimize for mobile experience
- Create video consumption reporting
Custom SharePoint Assessment
Is your SharePoint environment getting sluggish? Our skilled team of SharePoint engineers can quickly identify configurations issues, performance problems, security risks and usability challenges associated with your organization’s SharePoint environment.
Our SharePoint Health Check is available for all versions of SharePoint on-premise (2007, 2010, 2013, 2016), in the cloud or hybrid.
Featured Microsoft 365 Managed Services Resources
With so many applications in the Office 365 offering, understanding how to make use of the more critical applications will help organizations make the most from their investment in Office 365.
In this white paper, we describe seven strategic tasks a managed services provider will undertake to ensure your organization has a superlative SharePoint implementation. We also include case study examples of SharePoint solutions in action.