Schedule an Oracle EPBCS Demo
A comprehensive planning, budgeting, and forecasting solution
Since its release in May 2016, Oracle’s Enterprise Planning & Budgeting Cloud Service (EPBCS) has been a popular choice for organizations in search of a comprehensive planning, budgeting, and forecasting solution. Like PBCS, EPBCS is based on Oracle’s existing on-premises Hyperion Planning solution, which means that it’s already a mature, battle-tested option.
When you’re considering moving to Oracle’s Enterprise Planning & Budgeting Cloud Service (EPBCS) platform, it helps tremendously to have an idea how the platform looks.
Our expert EPM consultants have done hundreds of EPBCS implementations and can walk you through exactly what you’ll want to see:
Our demo includes:
- Features & functionality
As a cloud-based software solution, Oracle’s Enterprise Planning & Budgeting Cloud Service (EPBCS) can do away with a number of traditional disadvantages associated with on-premises software. Its benefits include:
- Unified capabilities for planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Integration with the Microsoft Office software suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Reports, dashboards, and data visualizations of pertinent information.
- Strategic modeling and analytics capabilities to estimate future performance.
- Fewer IT issues: Rather than going through a complicated on-premises deployment, Oracle EPBCS customers can get the software up and running with as little complication as possible.
- Mobile-friendliness: EPBCS is hosted on Oracle’s servers, and users can access those servers from the device and location that best fit their needs.
- No costs upfront: Oracle EPBCS uses a monthly subscription pricing model, rather than asking for a single capital investment upfront. This makes it an appealing choice for companies with less cash on hand, or those who prefer having the flexibility to easily change solutions.
- Easier maintenance: Because EPBCS is hosted on Oracle’s servers and not the company’s, Oracle assumes all responsibility for updates and patches. This means that fixes are pushed through as quickly and seamlessly as possible, instead of requiring lengthy downtime.
- Security and backups: Hosting data under Oracle’s lock and key means that organizations can stop stressing about their information security. All data can be restored from Oracle’s servers in the event of an on-premises disaster.
Discover how EPBCS can do away with a number of traditional disadvantages associated with on-premises software with a free demo. Fill out the form and we’ll contact you to schedule a demonstration of EPBCS.
Schedule a Demo
Call us at: 877-634-9222
Or, tell us about what you are trying to accomplish and we will contact you:
* denotes a required field:
Datavail is an Oracle Platinum Partner with 17 specializations backed by a dedicated team with expertise in consulting, implementations Oracle EPM Cloud and Hyperion performance management via our APM software solution.