Database Upgrades Solutions
Common End-of-Life Upgrades and Support for Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, & More
Our administrators perform the latest database upgrades across multiple database environments every day using best practice methods, tech-enabled IP testing, configuration and fallback routines.
We service any version, any operating system, any complexity – and have seen and completed it already in more than 1,000 upgrades we have performed in the past three years.
Datavail is unique in its capacity to design, document, articulate from continual upgrade scenarios and shared intellect to quickly get your solution in place.
The Most Prevalent End-of-Life Upgrades Include:
- SQL Server: 2014+ and DTS to SSIS migrations.
- Oracle: All versions to latest release.
- Oracle EBS: All versions to latest R12 release.
- MySQL: 4.4, 5.5 to 5.7 upgrades.
- DB2: 10.5 on LUW and 12 for z/OS
- MongoDB: Through version 3.6.
- SharePoint: 2007, 2010 and 2013.
Going the Extra Mile
Since we are an integral component of many of our customers’ production and development environments, Datavail’s company culture goes beyond the database upgrade itself. Our expert DBAs frequently assist further in implementing new features and performance improvements, ultimately enhancing database availability, reliability and recoverability.
Contact a Data Expert
Call us at: 877-634-9222
Or, tell us about what you are trying to accomplish and we will contact you:
* denotes a required field: