The largest data and database services provider in North America | Speak with Us
- Data Management
- BI & Analytics
- BI Products
- Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Data Marts & Cubes
- Data Visualization
- Oracle BI 11g Publisher Reporting Development
- Oracle BI 11g Report & Dashboard Development
- Oracle BI 12c Reports & Dashboards Development
- Oracle BI Advanced Reports & Dashboards Development
- Oracle BI Applications 11g Development
- Oracle BI Repository Metadata Development & Administration
- Oracle Data Integrator 12c
- Higher Education
- Public Sector
- Restaurant Business Intelligence
- RFP & RFI Assistance
- ETL and Data Integration
- Enterprise Data Planning and Design
- Enterprise Data Governance
- Data Solutions for DevOps
- Software Development
- BI & Analytics
Enterprise Data Warehouse & Analytics Solutions
Store Data for Fast and Efficient Querying and Analysis
An enterprise data warehouse (EDW) is one of the most critical components of any organization’s BI and analytics solution. By pulling together data from disparate sources into a single, unifying repository, a data warehouse gives high-level executives and key decision makers quick and efficient access to the information necessary to make effective business-oriented decisions.
Datavail has spent years perfecting our methodology for Data Warehouse and Analytics projects so customers can see that generating an enterprise or department-wide central repository for their key data and KPIs should be a work of art tailored to their business needs.
Datavail’s DBAs and data warehousing experts can perform the following tasks for your organization:
- Determine the individual goals, objectives, and business processes for your organization to lay out a blueprint for success.
- Design a comprehensive and functional data warehouse dimensional model (OLAP, star schema, snowflake schema, etc).
- Develop operational data stores (ODS) for interim data storage.
- Identify and define the type of data being stored and the sources being used.
- Launch a tiered deployment to ensure successful implementation.
- Leverage ETL best practices, including development, tuning, and maintenance.
- Perform regular maintenance, tuning, and backups.
- Support for Microsoft, Oracle, and MySQL technologies.
Datavail can work with your team to ensure your data warehouse is designed, implemented, and monitored to conform to your organization’s unique needs. Speak to an expert by filling out the form to the right, or by calling 1-877-634-9222 and speaking to a sales agent today.