A Digital Workplace Provides a Competitive Advantage
Years ago, the digital workplace was just a dream.
Today, the technology – and our ability to take advantage of it – has evolved to the point where many companies are creating a digital workplace, and many others are positioning themselves to do the same. The advantages these companies see are impressive.
The Digital Workplace Defined
You can create a digital workplace by using technology to align people and processes. The result is an environment that provides technology to support:
- Open and easy communication among employees
- Improved collaboration
- Improved ability to discover and access business information, and then share it quickly
- Integrating a wide range of business information into business processes
- An agile work environment
Typically, as an organization grows, its technology is developed to address needs as they arise. This usually results in siloed systems that support one specific business process, but don’t help to support the organization as a whole.
In a digital workplace, siloed applications are integrated into one “new” intranet that builds connections within an organization, as well as with partners and customers.
Datavail’s Digital Workplace Service Offerings
- Roadmaps: Our expert digital workplace consultants will work with you to define your needs and develop a roadmap to achieve your goals.
- Governance Models: Security is an important issue to address when you make business information more accessible to the organization. We will work with you to define models for content, corporate and technical requirements.
- Adoption Plans: Implementing digital office technology will affect virtually every employee. Our insight into adoption plans will ensure that your communications and training prepare employees to understand the potential that new systems offer, and feel comfortable using them.
- Migrations: You can leverage your existing investment in SharePoint to support a better way of doing business. We will help you complete the required migrations, such as going from SharePoint on-premises to Microsoft Office 365.
How Your Organization Can Benefit From a Digital Workplace:
- Provides a new level of competitive advantage by breaking information and communication barriers, and improving collaboration to achieve objectives more effectively
- Attracts new hires and increases engagement of all employees
- Employee retention increases by up to 87 percent when employee engagement is improved
- Significantly reduces the high cost of finding information, which typically occupies up to 61 percent of a knowledge worker’s time
In summary, a digital workplace supports innovation, improves organizational agility and gives your organization a way to compete more effectively.
If you’re looking for ways to grow your business, contact us about our comprehensive digital workplace services.
Call us at: 877-634-9222
Or, tell us about what you are trying to accomplish and we will contact you:
* denotes a required field:
We are a Microsoft Gold Partner ready to help you with your application and infrastructure solutions and management needs.