Journey to Cloud Analytics
How 3 Companies’ Analytics Challenges Were Solved by Moving to the Cloud
The ability for companies to have access to robust, real-time business intelligence (BI) and analytics functionality is more important now than ever before.
Moreover, companies are increasingly migrating their BI and analytics capabilities to the cloud. This is largely due to the many benefits “the cloud” has to offer that provide companies with vast competitive advantages.
Companies moving their BI and analytics workloads must now approach their methods of designing, developing and delivering data analytics in a different way. However, with so many cloud analytics options to choose from, how can the best option be selected to match a business’s unique needs and objectives—and what does its journey to get to the cloud look like?
This webinar will discuss the stories of 3 companies that span different industries; what challenges they faced and how cloud analytics solved for them; what technologies were implemented to solve the challenges; and how they were able to benefit from their new cloud analytics environments.
The objectives of this session include:
- Detail and explain the key benefits and advantages of moving BI and analytics workloads to the cloud, and why companies shouldn’t wait any longer to make their move.
- Compare the different analytics cloud options companies have, and the pros and cons of each.
- Describe some of the challenges companies may face when moving their analytics to the cloud, and what they need to prepare for.
- Provide the case studies of three companies, what issues they were solving for, what technologies they implemented and why, and how they benefited from their new solutions.
- Learn what to look for one considering a partner and trusted advisor to assist with an analytics cloud migration.
Watch the Webinar Here