Amazon DynamoDB Services
Manage your organizations’ database with Amazon DynamoDB. Amazon DynamoDB is a fully managed NoSQL database service that provides fast performance at any scale.
Grow Your Organization’s Database with Datavail AWS DynamoDB
When you build an application, you want it to run fast and stay fast. However, databases face huge challenges in keeping up with today’s grueling demands. Datavail’s Amazon DynamoDB experts help you scale your cloud-based applications by guiding your capacity as your organization’s needs change over time. Amazon DynamoDB usage gives us the flexibility to design the best architecture for your application using document and key-valued models.
Our Amazon DynamoDB services include:
Continuous database monitoring and health checks
Build-out of client applications on Amazon DynamoDB
Custom-designed data tables
Personalized, custom indexes
Updating and rebuilding indexes
Implementing security measures
Our extensive AWS expertise allows your organization to leverage the best security measures available for your databases.
24x7 monitoring and troubleshooting of your cloud database service
* denotes a required field:
The Benefits of Amazon DynamoDB
- Ability to handle 10 trillion requests daily and 20 million requests per second
- Single-digit millisecond response times
- Automated replication and partitioning
- Cross-region replication for additional reliability
- Enterprise-grade high availability features
- Serverless infrastructure to eliminate the need to provision and manage servers
- Solid state drives for optimized performance
- Low latency and high throughput to keep up with the needs of modern application workloads
- Stellar security to maintain data security, privacy, and compliance
- Cost-efficient Amazon DynamoDB pricing
- AWS free tier Amazon DynamoDB limits offer a great starting point for this service
Cloud Adoption Industry Benchmark: Trends & Best Practices
How Does Amazon DynamoDB Work?
When you implement Amazon DynamoDB, your databases grow as the application does. This service offers low latency and high throughput, so you don’t have to worry about your databases keeping pace with demand growth.