Datavail Achieves AWS Service Delivery Designation for Amazon RDS
Author: Dan Russell | | July 7, 2021
Datavail has reached an exciting milestone: We’ve achieved the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Service Delivery Designation for Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS). This achievement recognizes that Datavail follows best practices and has proven success delivering AWS services to end customers.
AWS created the AWS Service Delivery Program to highlight AWS Partner Network (APN) Consulting Partners that have an exceptional level of expertise in delivering its services. AWS customers are better able to find top service providers with deep specializations in their chosen services, such as Amazon RDS.
What AWS Service Delivery Designation for Amazon RDS Means for Datavail
This achievement differentiates Datavail as an APN member that provides specialized services and demonstrates technical proficiency in delivering Amazon RDS to customers. Only AWS Partners with deep AWS experience and proven success in delivering solutions seamlessly on AWS are recognized with this destination.
Specifically, AWS validated:
- Datavail’s deep understanding of the Amazon RDS service.
- Datavail’s adherence to AWS best practices and security recommendations.
- Datavail’s Amazon RDS experience and successful completion of customers’ projects.
As Amazon RDS adds new features and capabilities, we’ll be front and center in learning how to leverage these updates to better benefit our customers. In addition to having an AWS Service Delivery Designation for Amazon RDS, Datavail is also an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner.
What are the Benefits of Using Amazon RDS for Your Cloud Database Infrastructure?
Amazon RDS is a managed relational database service that acts as an excellent foundation for your organization’s databases. Whether you’re already in the cloud or contemplating a move, this platform offers the opportunity to transform your databases. Its many benefits include:
- Access to AWS’ large infrastructure, with seamless scalability for both compute and storage, high availability, robust security, and cutting-edge cloud-native technology.
- Decreasing operational and administrative expenses through cost-effective, pay-as-you-go services.
- Many regions and availability zones to improve resiliency.
- Automated database backups to protect your valuable data.
- Saving time by shifting maintenance responsibilities for the underlying infrastructure to AWS. You’re able to focus on optimizing your databases and other strategic and proactive goals.
What are the Benefits of Working with an AWS Partner Network Member with the AWS Service Delivery Designation?
Amazon RDS offers many powerful features and streamlines database administration, but you can’t unlock its full value without knowing it inside and out. When you bring on an AWS Partner like Datavail, your organization gains:
- Full access to our proven experience working on AWS projects. We help set you up for success with your Amazon RDS investment, and we’re also well-versed with many other AWS services to further expand your capabilities.
- Added value from our recommendations of the best Amazon RDS deployment options to support your business goals, based on real-world use cases and successful results with other clients.
- A partnership with a service provider that has experience planning, designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining Amazon RDS in a wide variety of use cases, industries, and business sizes.
- A trusted source to answer all your Amazon RDS questions. If you’re not sure what a particular feature does or want to know how to develop applications that are well-suited for this database environment, we’re here to help.
- The ability to bring on Amazon RDS experts on-demand without going through a costly and time-consuming recruitment cycle.
- Database modernization and optimization to help your organization leverage the full power of Amazon RDS.
- Rapid adoption of new Amazon RDS best practices, new features, and other updates. We dedicate ourselves to expanding our knowledge and skills to better help our clients.
- Database administration coverage outside of your organization’s business hours, reducing the need for your in-house team to stay on-call.
- Support for Amazon Aurora MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB and Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL database technology.
What Datavail Can Do for Your Databases
It’s time to turn your data into a strategic business driver with the help of Datavail and Amazon RDS. Our talented database specialists can handle all your database management, data analytics, and application development needs. We offer every service and skill set needed to maximize the value of your organizational data.
Datavail’s Amazon RDS services include:
- Managing database settings and optimizing configurations for your environment.
- Running health checks to keep your databases running smoothly.
- 24×7 support of your Amazon RDS databases.
- Monitoring performance, fixing problems proactively, and looking for opportunities to improve your database capabilities.
- Keeping your databases highly secured and your data safe.
- Migrating your databases to Amazon RDS.
Are you ready to take the next step in your Amazon RDS journey with Datavail? We’ve guided hundreds of clients through their cloud journeys. Learn more about our Amazon RDS Cloud Database services and let us know how we can support your organization in its cloud journey.
Read This Next
Learn how we have helped customers in the following case studies:
The “ORA-12154: TNS:could not resolve the connect identifier specified” Oracle error is a commonly seen message for database administrators.