Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
Achieve better performance, availability, scalability, and security with Datavail’s proven expertise in moving to a managed environment with Amazon RDS.
Datavail Is Your Trusted Partner for Database Support Across All Amazon RDS Engines
Amazon Advanced Tier Consulting Partner with numerous certifications and programs including Amazon RDS Service Delivery Badge, Database Freedom Program, and a Windows Workloads Competency.
One of 30 consulting companies in North America with the Amazon RDS Service Delivery badge and one of 10 with expertise in open-source databases on Amazon RDS.
100+ AWS customers running all major database platforms including SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MariaDB and Cassandra.
15+ years of on-premises database support, 8 years of cloud migrations and a 24×7 global support model.
Reduce Operational & Administrative Costs & More with Amazon RDS
Industry trends continue to show growth in organizations moving to managed database services. It’s no surprise as customers want to spend time innovating and building new applications – not managing infrastructure. Organizations often choose to migrate to Amazon RDS, a fully managed relational database service.
There’s often a misconception that a move to a managed environment lays the responsibility solely with the cloud provider. Amazon RDS simplifies tasks, but organizations still need deep technical database administration (DBA) skills to realize benefits such as:
- Cost savings & increased security.
- Simpler deployment and high IOPS storage options.
- Reduced database administration burden such as hardware provisioning, database setup, patching, & backups.
- Scale compute and storage with a few clicks; minimal downtime for your applications.
- Automatic Multi-AZ data replication; automated backup, snapshots, & failover.
- Data encryption at rest and in transit; industry compliance & assurance programs.
- Integration with AWS services (CloudWatch, S3, Lambda, Secrets Manager, Config, IAM etc.).
Datavail Amazon RDS Services
With Amazon RDS you can focus on the more important application details and let Datavail focus on the configuration, setup and monitoring of your databases on Amazon RDS, we provide:
- Amazon RDS supports database engines: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, MariaDB and PostgreSQL
- On-premises database assessments, cloud migrations, database modernizations
- Health Checks
- Design & Architecture
- Best practices implementation
- Performance Optimization
- Schema Design & Data Management
- Change Management
- Datavail TechBoostTM monitoring & CloudWatch integration, etc.
- Security Auditing and Compliance Requirements
- User & Access management, AD/SSO Integration, etc.
- 24×7 managed services
Call us at: 877-634-9222
Or, tell us about what you are trying to accomplish and we will contact you:
* denotes a required field:
Focus on What Drives Your Business & Let Datavail Handle the Technology
Let Datavail’s Amazon RDS experts guide you through your Amazon RDS strategy and investment so that you can save time and focus on business initiatives. Datavail has expertise in all aspects of Amazon RDS and can provide demonstrated technical proficiency and proven customer success in delivering Amazon RDS.