SQL Server Health Check
Maximize Your Investment and Rapidly Solve Problems
Just like changing the oil on your car every 3000 miles, your SQL Server instance requires routine maintenance and health checks to ensure it’s operating at peak performance.
While things may seem fine on the surface, problems can often linger just beneath, striking at inopportune times and leading to your DBAs spending too many hours fixing a crisis that didn’t need to happen in the first place.
Datavail’s SQL Server Health Check is a comprehensive and in-depth review of your platform to ensure you are maximizing your investment. We’ve conducted thousands of health checks and are trusted by numerous organizations to keep their SQL Servers running smoothly. Is your data accessible? Is your SQL Server stable and properly configured? Are there any immediate security concerns? Datavail’s detailed SQL Server Health Check is designed to provide you with a better understanding of your complex database environment so you can nip any problems in the bud before they occur.
All these questions and more are answered once our expert SQL Server DBAs dive in and develop a performance baseline for your database. This will then be used to help your organization develop a comprehensive plan for advanced database care, and support your ongoing database needs.
Our SQL Server Health Checks will help you answer the following questions:
- Are our databases performing efficiently? Have indexes been implemented? Is there index fragmentation? Are there duplicate or unused indices?
- What SQL Server maintenance should be completed within the next 30 days?
- Is there a regular maintenance schedule that allows for security patches to be applied and server upgrades to be performed?
- Is there a predetermined series of best practices to be followed as they relate to database design and management? How can we implement them?
- Has a disaster recovery plan been implemented? Does it adequately support the needs of our organization?
Datavail’s expert SQL Server DBAs are experienced with:
Datavail can work with your team to ensure your data warehouse is designed, implemented, and monitored to conform to your organization’s unique needs. Speak to an expert by filling out the form to the right, or by calling 1-877-634-9222 and speaking to a sales agent today.
- SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2014, 2016 and 2017 Upgrades
- SQL Server 7, 2000, 2005, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2014, 2016 and 2017 Support
- TSQL Code Evaluations and Query Plan Analysis
- Execution of Database Schema Upgrade Projects/Scripts
- Custom Scripts for Health Checks, Data Archiving, Table Maintenance
- Customized Backup Routines
- Database Refreshes
- And More…
Datavail’s SQL Server Health Checks help equip your team with the tools and information necessary to keep your databases healthy, your data safe and secure, and your organization confident that everything is being done to ensure success.
Call us at: 877-634-9222
Or, tell us about what you are trying to accomplish and we will contact you:
* denotes a required field:
We are a Microsoft Gold Partner ready to help you with your application and infrastructure solutions and management needs.