Schedule an Oracle FCCS Demo
Implement best practices on consolidations rules and intercompany eliminations
From collecting and standardizing data to consolidation and reporting, handling the financial close period is a complex, time-consuming activity for companies of all sizes. According to IT research firm, Ventana Research, 73 percent of companies who automate a substantial part of their close finish the process in under six business days after the quarter’s end, compared with just 23 percent of companies who use no automation.
When you’re considering moving to Oracle’s Financial Consolidation & Close Cloud Service (FCCS) platform, it helps tremendously to have an idea how the platform looks.
Our expert EPM consultants have done hundreds of implementations and can walk you through exactly what you’ll want to know about the FCCS:
Our demo includes comprehensive walkthroughs of FCCS:
- Features & functionality
Unlike HFM, where the rules file allows massive degrees of customization, FCCS is designed to allow customers to implement best practices with limited changes on things like consolidations rules and custom intercompany eliminations.
The features and benefits of FCCS include:
- Upgradable framework: Oracle FCCS includes an upgradable framework, allowing customers to make modifications to the software. No matter how the application is configured, it will continue to work with Oracle prebuilt content and future upgrades and enhancements.
- State-of-the-art dashboards: The software includes capabilities for dashboards with a number of charts, graphs, and visualizations, providing users real-time visibility and insights into their company data.
- Application Creation Wizard: This wizard application gets Oracle FCCS up and running more quickly. It streamlines the process of creating, configuring, and administrating the FCCS system. What’s more, it can also enable and disable configurable features such as intercompany eliminations, support for multiple currencies, and multi-GAAP reporting.
- Support for hybrid cloud deployments: Although businesses may choose to move into the cloud with Oracle FCCS, other parts of their existing infrastructure may remain on-premises. The software can not only exist but thrive in hybrid deployments, giving organizations the choice between a variety of options to manage the flow of their data across applications.
- Speed: For organizations who switch from a manual financial close to Oracle FCCS, the migration will be truly transformative. Processes that once took weeks to complete can now be finished in a matter of business days. The application itself is designed to get up and running right away, with a library of pre-built content including dimensions, dashboards, reports, and key performance indicators.
- Support and maintenance: Cloud-based software like Oracle FCCS takes maintenance obligations out of companies’ hands. Updates are made on Oracle’s servers and then pushed out to customers instead of requiring organizations to perform time-consuming upgrades themselves. As a result, users always have the latest version of the software on their computers.
- Security and backups: Another benefit of cloud-based software is that customers’ sensitive information remains safely under the watchful eyes of Oracle. Even if organizations experience a natural or digital disaster on-premises, the data can be easily restored from Oracle servers.
Discover how FCCS can streamline, quicken, and increase the accuracy of your account reconciliation process with a free demo. Fill out the form and we’ll contact you to schedule a demonstration of FCCS.
Schedule a Demo
Call us at: 877-634-9222
Or, tell us about what you are trying to accomplish and we will contact you:
* denotes a required field:
Datavail is an Oracle Partner with 17 specializations backed by a dedicated team with expertise in consulting, implementations Oracle EPM Cloud and Hyperion performance management via our APM software solution.