AWS Redshift Data Warehouse Solutions
Better Data Warehouse Solutions
In many organizations as their business grows, they are often faced with growing volumes of data that need to be stored, but many organizations struggle to establish where and how to do this.
To achieve successful analytic strategies, you need an effective Data Warehousing Solution.
Amazon Redshift is a fully managed data warehouse that makes it simple and cost-effective to analyze your data using standard SQL and your current BI tools. Parallel processing, columnar storage and data compression are the components that produce efficient storage and fast query performance for Amazon Redshift.
Amazon Redshift Benefits:
- Pay for what you use
- Fast query performance
- Columnar Storage
- Automatic recover from disk and drive failure
- Parallelizing queries across multiple nodes
- Enterprise-class relational database query and management system
- Integrates with other AWS services to enable data mobility
Affect the outcome of your query performance
When using Amazon Redshift there are key design decisions that will affect the outcome of your query performance. Our Datavail AWS Redshift experts will ensure that these decisions reduce the number of I/O operations. Let Datavail design, build and load your tables to take complete advantage of Amazon Redshift’s parallel processing, columnar data compression and columnar storage.
Datavail AWS Redshift services include:
- Tailored configuration management
- Monitor and tune query performance
- Implement compression encoding
- Low cost
- Automated backups
- Built in security
- 24 x 7 monitoring and troubleshooting of your cloud database warehouse
Call us at: 877-634-9222
Or, tell us about what you are trying to accomplish and we will contact you:
* denotes a required field:
As one of AWS’ leading partner for migrating database workloads to the cloud, Datavail has helped more than 100 clients over the past five years to migrate to AWS and we have done it successfully on numerous database platforms.