What Can You Accomplish with Oracle Database In-Memory Features?
Oracle Database In-Memory is a powerful way to support the needs of modern applications, with optimization for analytics and mixed workload OLTP. Instead of using multiple database technologies for these use cases, you can leverage In-Memory functionality.
Watch the webinar to learn about:
- How to use the dual-format architecture to support both column and table formats in-memory.
- Getting the most out of the Oracle SQL Optimizer to improve the performance of your transactions and analytics.
- Ways that you can reduce your database costs through in-memory operations.
- Using mixed workload databases to the fullest potential.
- The advantages of dropping analytic indexes to improve your database speed.
- The new in-memory features added in 21c, which include vector joins and hybrid columnar scans.
Oracle’s In-Memory functionality is a truly transformational technology once you know how to get the most out of it. This session will equip you with the strategic information you need to best implement it as part of your modern database architecture.
Watch The Webinar Here