The Future of Ecommerce: How to Manage Data in a Post Pandemic World
The COVID-19 pandemic is disrupting all sectors of society, but not all in a bad way.
The ecommerce industry, in particular, is enjoying significant gains since the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the pandemic on March 11, as consumers make markedly different decisions about their shopping and buying styles. But data showing improved revenues aren’t the only data online retailers should be noting; data also reveals how entire industries are evolving, and offers guidance on how to meet and excel in those new digital environments.
Tomorrow’s ecommerce leaders will also be masters of their data. Download our white paper to learn more about:
- Examples of how consumers have embraced ecommerce safety
- The data behind how retailers are stepping up their services leading to growth
- Relevant data outside of revenue that includes evolving consumer behaviors and ecommerce practices
- Data management being the new normal for ecommerce success
- The value in looking to a managed services partner to support ecommerce organization’s business initiatives
Download the White Paper