A Panoramic View of Cloud Analytics
The Insight You Need to Grow Your Business
The cloud is the home of the most significant innovations in business today.
And it’s no different for cloud analytics. Moving analytics to the cloud lets you leverage the scalability, extensibility, and all the advantages of the cloud. As Gartner has pointed out, moving to the cloud using a “lift and shift” approach doesn’t result in innovation. But if you choose the right strategy and technology, analytics in the cloud can help you achieve agility and differentiate your business in the market.
The driver for moving analytics to the cloud is the business imperative to stop using data as a way to gauge what is happening in your business, and start using analytics to answer questions that will grow your business.
Download our paper to learn more about:
- What Capabilities are Available in the Cloud? – There are differences between analytics in the cloud and on-premises.
- What Do Organizations Want from Their Analytics? – Based on our own research in talking to many companies about this question, we’ve identified several requirements.
- What Challenges are there Moving to the Cloud? – Moving to the cloud does present challenges. Putting analytics in the cloud isn’t a “lift and shift” process. It needs to be tailored to your business.
- What are the 5 Stages of Cloud Analytics Maturity? – How well you use cloud analytics will depend on the level of maturity your organization has reached in terms of business intelligence (BI) use. In today’s environment, maturity is critical to your business in terms of being competitive and successful. It’s important to understand the stage you are in now, and to pursue moving your organization toward full maturity.
- 3 Real-Life Company Case Studies – Each company example was experiencing analytics challenges, and cloud analytics helped to solve them.
- Key Vendors in the Cloud Analytics Space – They’re using multiprocessors in more of a Massively Parallel Processing (MPP) environment to achieve high performance results.
- Best Practice When Moving to the Cloud – Moving to the cloud is much easier when you follow some best practices. Based on our experience, we provide some steps you can take to help your move succeed.
- Why Move Analytics to the Cloud? – Companies are finding many reasons to take their analytics to the cloud.
Download the White Paper