Migrating to Amazon RDS for SQL Server
Are you planning to migrate your on-premises SQL Server to Amazon RDS for SQL Server?
In this presentation, we will start with the basics such as AWS Regions, AZs, S3, and IAM. Then, you’ll learn how to provision and monitor your Amazon RDS for SQL Server instance, backup and recovery, and security. By the end of the presentation, you will understand the essentials of the AWS services required and how to migrate to Amazon RDS for SQL Server quickly.
In this session, we covered:
- What is Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) for SQL Server?
- Brief Overview of AWS Regions, Availability Zones (AZs), Amazon S3, and Amazon IAM
- Planning Your Amazon RDS for SQL Server Instance
- Creating Your Amazon RDS for SQL Server Instance
- Connecting to Your Amazon RDS for SQL Server Instance
- Migrating a Sample Database Over to Amazon RDS for SQL Server
Fill out the form to download the slide deck.
Read The Presentation