Lift PeopleSoft and Shift to OCI – The Art of Practical
For many PeopleSoft customers, their application is one of the most customized, relied upon, mission-critical parts of their digital environment. It’s often integrated with other apps, customized to meet specific needs, and is the heartbeat of their business operations.
That’s why moving to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure may seem like an insurmountable challenge, but it doesn’t have to be.
At Datavail, we have supported numerous businesses to migrate their PeopleSoft applications to Oracle Cloud. We have a certified team of Cloud consultants who have tried and tested experience in application migrations, resulting in reduced costs and enhanced performance from the outset.
In this session, discover how you can de-customize your PeopleSoft applications by moving and improving on Oracle Cloud. Learn how customers have successfully executed that strategy to realize benefits such as reduced cost of ownership, improved performance, and enhanced security.
- Why move PeopleSoft to OCI, and not to AWS or Azure.
- What are the benefits of moving PeopleSoft to OCI? Hard savings/intangibles.
- Roadmap to move to OCI? Plan, effort, cost?
- What happens to your Security, Integration, and Customization.
- Why prefer an OCI movement than the current 9.2 upgrade.
- Lessons Learned – Review of recent Customer Successes.
- What should you do next?
Read The Presentation