As is true for the market at large, nearly all Datavail’s clients are moving to the cloud in one way or another.
We’d like to share insights we have gleaned from Industry Analysts, the leading cloud providers and some key learnings from helping our clients migrate and modernize their applications, databases and analytic workloads in the cloud. We have planned a series of five “Datavail customer only” webinars over the next three months.
We know you can and do get insight from many sources but thought you might benefit from our expertise and best practices we have learned from helping hundreds of our customers to navigate this journey.
Why Datavail for Cloud?
- Solid partnerships with all leading cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Oracle)
- Leveraged expertise from industry experts such as Gartner
- 10 years of experience assisting clients with their cloud strategy & initiatives
- Experience with all the leading industry verticals
- Over 500 consultant cloud certifications
- Expertise in hybrid cloud (cloud and on-prem) and multi-cloud (multiple cloud providers) environments
- Migrated workloads (applications, analytics and databases) for over 300 customers to the cloud
- Migrated over 300,000 databases to the cloud
- Helped over 200 customers modernize their workloads (applications, analytics and databases)
The Webinar Topics and Dates Are:
Cloud Industry Trends and Best Practices
Presented by: Dan Russell
Get the latest updates on cloud industry trends, best practices, cloud provider strengths, market share trends, and cloud strategies. Including a macro view of trends and best practices for cloud migrations and modernizations for applications, analytics and databases.
Database Migrations and Modernizations
Presented by: Michael Agarwal
Learn about the latest trends in database cloud migrations and modernizations, including the cloud-native databases offered by the leading cloud providers. We will explore open-source and purpose-built databases available to help you make the right strategic cloud decisions for each of your databases.
Analytics in the Cloud
Presented by: Tom Hoblitzell
Discover how to get more value from your organization’s data by leveraging the cloud’s vast speed, scale and innovation to get more out of your analytics environments and learn about the cloud analytics alternatives that are available from the cloud providers and best of breed technology providers.
Oracle Application Workloads in the Cloud
Presented by: Pramod Alluri
Gain a better understanding of the cloud options available for both legacy and new Oracle Application workloads, the considerations to keep in mind when selecting which applications to shift to the cloud, the different cloud provider alternatives and best practices for getting the most out of these migrations and modernizations.
Presented by: Sambit Ghosh
Take a deep dive into application modernization trends and best practices, from refactoring monolithic applications into microservices architecture, leveraging containers and serverless cloud solutions for rapid innovation, performance and cost optimization, and selecting which application workloads should move to the cloud.