Look Before You Leap
Find out how the cloud can work with your business, in advance.
Moving to the cloud is one of the most important business decisions your business will make. And it’ll be more complicated than you think.
The reality is that successful cloud migration requires careful planning. And the fact is that 90% of companies experience difficulty with their cloud migration projects. So, we recommend getting a detailed migration assessment from an experienced cloud solutions expert.
Datavail’s Migration Assessment Will Help You:
- Realize costs and technical challenges in advance.
- Get advice on security standards and guidelines.
- Make informed decisions.
Reduce business disruption
- Identify pitfalls before they occur.
- Maintain SLAs after migration.
- Ensure a smooth migration.
Avoid performance problems
- Identify application interdependencies.
- Find resource gaps.
- Locate performance pain points.
We Know That Every Organization Has Different Priorities
And you’ve got hundreds of questions.
In our cloud migration assessment, we’ll answer them for you. We’ll help you choose the right cloud migration strategy. And make sure it aligns with your business plans. We’ll assess your organizational infrastructure, applications and servers. We’ll provide you with an optimized cloud strategy. And give you a roadmap that you can actually use. We’ll advise you on things like:
- What you should move to the cloud.
- How it will get there.
- Which cloud service provider to use.
- How to manage it once it’s there.
- How it will affect your business processes and workflows.
- Whether user training or ongoing maintenance is required.
- And of course, how to measure return on investment.
We Actually Think You Should Stop Worrying About Your Move to the Cloud…
Cloud solutions are supposed to make your life simpler.
Come and partner with us at Datavail.
We’re an experienced cloud migration partner.
We’ll provide you with a cloud migration assessment you can use.
Real tangible cloud insights.
Tailored to your specific circumstances.