Datavail to Present for NYOUG Partner Webinar on April 27
Broomfield, Colo. (April 20, 2021) – Datavail, a tech-enabled data management, applications and business intelligence solutions provider, will be presenting a webinar in partnership with New York Oracle Users Group (NYOUG) on April 27.
Senior Cloud Architect Brandon Webb presents Why You Should Consider an Oracle to Amazon RDS Migration on Tuesday, April 27 at 9am PST/12pm EST. The presentation will explore whether attendees’ current Oracle deployment fits their organization’s needs and make the case for Amazon RDS migration regardless of whether you’re currently using on-premise, hybrid or cloud-based infrastructure.
This session will also cover:
- The licensing models used by Amazon RDS for Oracle.
- How using a fully managed Oracle database empowers your organization in many areas.
- The improvements in database availability and reliability thanks to RDS functionality that includes automated fail-over, simple replication configuration, and other features.
- Things to keep in mind when deciding to migrate your databases.
- Choosing the databases that would be best suited for cloud-based deployment.
- Best practices for preparing your Oracle database for migration.
- Whether you should choose a database migration partner as part of the process.
- Getting the most out of multiple availability zones.
- How to move to Amazon RDS without large disruptions of daily business operations.
You’ll be able to use this information on Oracle to Amazon RDS migrations to make the best decision for your organization. This session is best suited for technology decision-makers, including CTOs, IT directors, and others in similar roles.
Register for the webinar here.
The New York Oracle Users Group (NYOUG) was founded in 1984 for the exchange of ideas, assistance and support among users of Oracle software products. The organization consists solely of volunteer users, consultants and vendors of Oracle-related products and services. For more information visit www.nyoug.org.
Datavail is an Oracle Platinum Partner and Oracle Excellence Implementor with 17 specializations, Datavail provides support, upgrades, migrations, and 24×7 managed services for Oracle Database, Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Analytics, and Oracle EPM products, both on-premise and in the cloud.