Datavail TechBoost™ Launches Robust New Features for Its Automation Platform for Databases
Broomfield, Colo. (Nov 7. 2023) – Datavail, a tech-enabled data management, applications, and business intelligence solutions provider, has released new features in Datavail TechBoost™. TechBoost is a proprietary cloud-based automation platform for databases launched in late 2020 and supports the following database technologies:
- Native Oracle Database and Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) for Oracle
- Native Microsoft SQL Server and Amazon RDS for SQL Server
- Native PostgreSQL, Amazon RDS for PostgreSQL, and Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL
- Amazon RDS for MySQL and Amazon Aurora MySQL
The latest TechBoost release, launching September 22, 2023, includes:
- Log watcher enhancements
- Oracle log watcher for Windows and LINUX
- Port log watching for LINUX
- Disaster recovery monitor for Oracle
- Penetration testing findings
- New queuing enhancement
TechBoost empowers organizations by improving their databases’ availability, reliability, and performance through fast issue identification, automation, and resolution. Learn why over 400 customers rely on TechBoost to process over two million incidents and monitor 400,000+ databases.
Datavail is a leading provider of data management, application development, analytics, and cloud services, with more than 1,200 professionals helping clients build and manage applications and data via a world-class tech-enabled delivery platform and software solutions across all leading technologies. For more than 17 years, Datavail has worked with thousands of companies spanning different industries and sizes, and is an AWS Advanced Tier Consulting Partner, a Microsoft Solutions Partner for Data & AI and Digital & App Innovation (Azure), an Oracle Partner, and a MySQL Partner.