Datavail to Present for NYOUG Partner Webinar on May 11
Broomfield, Colo. (May 4, 2021) – Datavail, a tech-enabled data management, applications and business intelligence solutions provider, will be presenting a webinar in partnership with New York Oracle Users Group (NYOUG) on May 11.
Oracle DBA Team Manager Zane Warton presents What Can You Accomplish with Oracle Database In- Memory Features on Tuesday, May 11 at 9am PST/12pm EST. The presentation will discuss how Oracle Database In-Memory can support the needs of modern applications with optimization for analytics and mixed workload OLTP and how you can leverage In-Memory’s functionality. The presentation will also cover:
- How to use the dual-format architecture to support both column and table formats in-memory.
- Getting the most out of the Oracle SQL Optimizer to improve the performance of your transactions and analytics.
- Ways that you can reduce your database costs through in-memory operations.
- Using mixed workload databases to the fullest potential.
- The advantages of dropping analytic indexes to improve your database speed.
- The new in-memory features added in 21c, which include vector joins and hybrid columnar scans.
Oracle’s In-Memory functionality is a truly transformational technology once you know how to get the most out of it. This session will equip you with the strategic information you need to best implement it as part of your modern database architecture.
Register for the webinar here.
The New York Oracle Users Group (NYOUG) was founded in 1984 for the exchange of ideas, assistance and support among users of Oracle software products. The organization consists solely of volunteer users, consultants and vendors of Oracle-related products and services. For more information visit www.nyoug.org.
Datavail is an Oracle Platinum Partner and Oracle Excellence Implementor with 17 specializations, Datavail provides support, upgrades, migrations, and 24×7 managed services for Oracle Database, Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Analytics, and Oracle EPM products, both on-premise and in the cloud.