Cloud-based Automation Platform for Databases
Every second counts when it comes to your data.
Traditionally, DBAs have used custom monitoring scripts, especially in cases where budget isn’t available for industrial-strength monitoring tools. Or, organizations working with vendors are forced to use tools that don’t integrate seamlessly into a customer service platform.
There’s a better way with Datavail TechBoostTM. Datavail TechBoostTM offers a world-class cloud-based automation platform as part of our service that was designed to leverage the real-life experience of our database administrators (DBAs). It automatically monitors activities in complex client environments and keeps in constant communication.
Datavail TechBoostTM currently monitors 500+ customizable server and database metrics, sends out real-time notifications and speeds up resolution of your database issues.
Datavail TechBoostTM Functionality & Benefits
- Customizable default metrics: Datavail TechBoostTM monitors the metrics most important to your database performance. If Windows can track it, it’s available as a metric.
- Real-time notifications: Your DBA resources can immediately get to work on resolving an issue through real-time alerts that provide actionable information to aid troubleshooting processes.
- Root Cause Engine (RCE) automates determination of root cause, speeds resolution time and reduces help prevent incidents from becoming chronic.
- Lightweight footprint: This database automation solution only requires 200 MB of disk space and 30 MB of memory.
- 24x7x365 monitoring: It’s always on and always available. Your database is always at work, so your monitoring and automation solution service should be too.
- Eliminates implementation expenses: There’s no need to set up your own expensive database automation infrastructure, Datavail TechBoostTM does it for you as part of our services.
- Lower DBA opportunity cost: Allows your organization’s key technical resources to focus on more proactive and strategic measures.
- On demand Datavail Database Health Check
- Support for Windows Server, Amazon RDS, Microsoft SQL Server, and SharePoint
- Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Amazon Aurora and a customer portal support coming soon!
Call us at: 877-634-9222
Or, tell us about what you are trying to accomplish and we will contact you:
* denotes a required field: