The largest data and database services provider in North America | Speak with Us
- Data Management
- BI & Analytics
- BI Products
- Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Data Marts & Cubes
- Data Visualization
- Oracle BI 11g Publisher Reporting Development
- Oracle BI 11g Report & Dashboard Development
- Oracle BI 12c Reports & Dashboards Development
- Oracle BI Advanced Reports & Dashboards Development
- Oracle BI Applications 11g Development
- Oracle BI Repository Metadata Development & Administration
- Oracle Data Integrator 12c
- Higher Education
- Public Sector
- Restaurant Business Intelligence
- RFP & RFI Assistance
- ETL and Data Integration
- Enterprise Data Planning and Design
- Enterprise Data Governance
- Data Solutions for DevOps
- Software Development
- BI & Analytics
Oracle Data Integrator 12c Training for ELT Architecture and Development
Course #: ODI11-4201
This 2-Day course introduces the concept of Extract-Load-Transform (ELT) for data migration using Oracle’s best of breed data migration solution, Oracle Data Integrator 12c. The course takes participants through the attainment of source data, best practice modeling and mapping of the data through stages of data cleansing, lookups, and other standard Data Warehousing techniques while further refining the data before it is loaded into staging and target tables.
Focused on the fundamentals of good data modeling practices users will learn the basics of Data Warehouse architecture, the components of the Oracle Data Integrator architecture, the development of data transformation, and the deployment and migration of their solution. By the end of this course participants will have an understanding of the Oracle Data Integrator 12c architecture and how to build and deploy models and scenarios from scratch using the Oracle Data Integrator Studio and Agent.
This course follows the consistent training material framework from our BI/EPM University. Written by experts in Oracle BI and EPM products and developed to provide hands-on learning in a low-pressure quick uptake environment, this course is consistent with the quality learning customers expect in a training partner.
Lessons Learned in this Course
Specifically this course will teach participants how to design data transformations, use the ODI developer interface, and deploy and maintain an Oracle Data Integrator solution. Participants will learn how to:
- Create Data Models
- Leverage OBIEE Subject Areas
- Embed BI Publisher Reports in Dashboards
- Secure Reports
- Maintain BI Publisher
Day 1 & 2
- Oracle Data Integrator Architecture
- Oracle Data Integrator Design Principles and Best Practices
- Work within ODI Developer Studio
- Data Transformation development using Interfaces, Procedures, and Packages
- Development of ODI Scenarios for Deployment
- Deploying and Maintaining Solutions
- Reverse Engineering Models
- Knowledge Modules
To learn more about Datavail’s Oracle Data Integrator and other training and educational offerings, fill out the form to the right or call 1-877-634-9222 to speak with one of our business intelligence (BI) and data analytics experts today.
Call us:Chat with us.
Or complete the form below and we’ll call you.