The Perfect DBA Doesn’t Exist.
But Your Perfect DBA Team Does.
Here’s Datavail’s resume to prove it.
All your data management needs. One team of talented experts. 15+ years of helping organizations turn data into decisions.
Get access to a global team of 1,000+ data professionals on-shore, near-shore, off-shore, and hybrid for 24x7x365 database managed support and professional services. No need to worry about unused coverage, vacations, sick days, unexpected retirements, or single points of failure.
Our DBAs are backed by Datavail’s $25 million investment in IP that improves the service experience and drives efficiency. 700+ customers depend on Datavail, and our typical customer has been with us for 7+ years.
- Cloud Databases (AWS, Azure, OCI) 100% 100%
- Open-Source Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB) 100% 100%
- NoSQL Databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB, CosmosDB) 100% 100%
- Commercial Databases (SQL Server, Oracle, IBM Db2) 100% 100%
- Migrated 6 TB of production data from an on-premises MySQL-compatible database and SQL Server to 2 instances of Amazon RDS for MySQL.
- Successfully performed the cloud migration by the organization’s 3-month deadline, using custom scripts and AWS Database Migration Service.
- Cloud migration and modernization of the organization’s databases to AWS led to 50% in cut costs associated with licenses, hardware, and data center fees.
- Planned and executed a large-scale Oracle to PostgreSQL database migration project featuring 100s of gigs of data and 300+tables.
- Replaced Oracle-specific SQL extensions with PostgreSQL equivalents across extensive schema of 100s of views, functions, and procedures
- Enabled the customer to meet goals for improved analytics and strategic planning across all business lines.
- Planned and implemented the Oracle 12c to 19c database upgrade, ensuring the organization’s database infrastructure remained up-to-date and supported.
- Ensured that the database upgrade process allowed the organization to have uninterrupted access to its critical data without disruption.
- Managed the project from start to finish, ensuring on-time delivery and adherence to budget constraints.
Use the form below to design your perfect DBA mix and our experts will help make that “perfect candidate” a reality:
Certifications and Partnerships
See what Datavail customers have to say about our DBA teams.
Natus Medical Incorporated
“Datavail’s DBAs are highly skilled in database architecture, migrations, monitoring, and administration. For the spend we make with Datavail, we get 24×7 coverage of our databases with expert guidance and a full staff at the cost of less than a single full-time DBA.”
“We lost an advanced level DBA to attrition and replaced the role of the FTE with the Datavail support team, resulting in a substantial cost savings and increased expertise.”
Financial Services Company
“Datavail has a diverse set of expertise in database administration. They meet and/or exceed the SLAs. Datavail has expanded our support hours by providing round-the-clock coverage of our SQL Server, Oracle, and MySQL environments.”