Azure SQL Managed Instance Support and Services
Get the most out of your SQL Server databases on Azure.
Challenges When Migrating from SQL Server On-premises
Whether you’re migrating from SQL Server on-premises or in another cloud, or wanting to get more out of your current Azure SQL Managed Instance deployments, you may run into the following challenges:
- Compatibility issues with existing applications and databases.
- Complexities in migrating data.
- Deciding between Azure SQL Managed Instance, Azure SQL Database, and SQL Server on Azure VM.
- Concerns about Azure cost management and optimization.
- Optimization and tuning of performance.
- Keeping control of your Azure cloud costs.
Datavail Azure SQL Managed Instance Solutions
Datavail offers a full range of services to help you migrate and deploy SQL Server databases to Azure SQL Managed Instance and provides ongoing management and optimization. Our specialist teams have deep expertise in SQL Server and Azure to ensure smooth transitions and operations.
Our Azure SQL Managed Instance services include:
- 24×7 operational support
- Database assessments and health checks
- Cloud migration assessments and planning
- Database migration implementation and cutover support
- Performance monitoring and optimization
- Query tuning
- Backup and recovery management
- High availability and disaster recovery implementation
- Azure cloud cost optimization
- Azure site reliability engineering
Fill out the form on this page to connect with the Datavail SQL Server and Azure team and get more from your Azure SQL Managed Instance databases.
* denotes a required field:
Why Partner with Datavail for Azure SQL Managed Instance Services
Datavail is a Microsoft Solutions Partner in:
- Data & AI – Azure
- Digital & App Innovation – Azure
- Infrastructure – Azure
When you partner with Datavail for your Azure SQL Managed Instance solution needs, you gain access to:
A good night’s sleep
Our 24×7 managed support team will take the stress away from keeping the lights on – so your team gets their uninterrupted nights, weekends, and vacations back.
A full range of database technology support from a single vendor
We have dedicated practices for all major databases, and a technology-agnostic approach that focuses on the best solutions for your unique business requirements and workloads.
Optimized Azure configurations and proven methodologies
Our team leverages best practices honed from years of cloud migrations and managing large-scale SQL Server environments to right-size your Azure footprint.
White-glove support and accountability
A named Project Manager oversees your environment as a single point of contact while leveraging Datavail’s database and cloud expert teams.
Flexible scale to meet changing demands
Datavail supports companies ranging from mid-market to enterprise scale. We offer flexible, client-friendly solutions to deliver the exact mix of services you need.
A Guide for Migrating to Azure SQL Database
If you’re in charge of managing your on-premise SQL Server databases and are interested in what it takes to migrate them over to Azure SQL Database, this is the guide for you.