Azure Database for PostgreSQL Managed Support and Services
Microsoft Azure offers several powerful solutions for running PostgreSQL on its cloud platform, but getting the best performance, cost-efficiency, and availability out of them requires deep expertise.
The Right Resources Make All the Difference
Without the right resources in place to support your data strategy, you could:
- Have difficulty scaling PostgreSQL workloads.
- Run into slow queries impacting application performance and user experience.
- Get unplanned downtime because of misconfigured database instances.
- Spend more than you need to on your Azure bill.
- Miss performance issues from a lack of database monitoring.
- Lack high availability and disaster recovery for enterprise workloads.
Datavail Azure PostgreSQL Solutions
Datavail has extensive experience helping organizations optimize their use of PostgreSQL on Azure through managed services and consulting engagements. We support the following solutions on Azure:
- Azure Database for PostgreSQL Single Server
- Azure Database for PostgreSQL Flexible Server
- PostgreSQL deployments on Azure Virtual Machine
- Azure Cosmos DB for PostgreSQL (Citus)
Our PostgreSQL services include:
- 24×7 managed support and maintenance to keep your databases operating smoothly.
- Azure site reliability engineering support.
- Performance tuning through index optimizations, query rewrites, and configuration best practices.
- Scaling recommendations and implementation to right-size your Azure PostgreSQL environments.
- Database health checks to mitigate downtime risks.
- Upgrading from PostgreSQL Single Server to PostgreSQL Flexible Server before service retirement.
- Schema conversion, application refactoring, and migration from commercial databases, such as SQL Server and Oracle, to open-source PostgreSQL.
- Datavail TechBoostTM Database Automation and Monitoring.
- Modeling application data for horizontal scaling on Azure Cosmos DB for PostgreSQL.
- PostgreSQL major version upgrade planning and support.
- High availability and disaster recovery planning and testing.
* denotes a required field:
Why Partner with Datavail for Azure Database for PostgreSQL Services
As a Microsoft Solutions Partner, our combined Azure and PostgreSQL experience allows us to provide the full range of services you need to be successful. Our specialists are also tech-enabled through Datavail TechBoostTM, our proprietary cloud-based automation platform tool, allowing them to more quickly identify incidents, solve the issue, and address the root cause.
Fill out the form to discuss your PostgreSQL on Azure requirements and business goals.
PostgreSQL Cost Optimization: Addressing the Elephant in the Room
As an enterprise-ready open-source database, PostgreSQL avoids the often expensive and complex licensing problems that plague commercial databases. However, uncontrolled spending can still occur, especially in the cloud, negatively impacting budgets and the ability to demonstrate positive ROI.