Achieving Agility, Simplicity, and Transparency with AWS Migrations
By now, the choice to migrate some or all your IT operations into the cloud is a no-brainer.
We conducted a cloud adoption industry benchmark survey where 61% of respondents have adopted a hybrid cloud infrastructure and use both on-premises and cloud-based technologies. It’s a big undertaking to move 100% of workloads to the cloud and most will do so in phases.
Why Should You Select a Public Cloud Provider like Amazon Web Services?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) and other public cloud services are mature, feature-rich, low-cost offerings that can manage nearly every aspect of your IT infrastructure. The benefits of cloud are plentiful and include:
- Lower IT costs & less overhead
- Greater flexibility & scalability
- Simpler collaboration
- Easier backups & disaster recovery (DR)
- Access for anywhere, anytime
Partner with Datavail for an AWS Migration & Get Freedom to Focus on the Business
Datavail’s assessment services help every client determine the right IT configuration for their needs. Whether that means an on-premises solution, a cloud migration, or a hybrid option that combines both alternatives – giving your team freedom to innovate and focus on core business initiatives.
This paper intends to take you through the AWS capabilities and services we provide along with two case study examples for:
- A non-profit firm who needed to upgrade its on-premises SQL Server environment to Amazon EC2.
- A multinational education company who needed a solution to unify its on-premises and cloud databases with Amazon RDS and additional AWS technology.
Fill out the form to the right to download the paper and learn more about Datavail’s AWS cloud services.
Download the White Paper