Delivering the Advantages of Oracle 18c
Are you stuck on Oracle 11g or 12.1 extended support? Or worse…stuck on 10g or an earlier version without extended support?
Datavail can take the time and pressure of a database upgrade off your team, delivering the advantages of Oracle 18c faster and more cost-effectively.
Why upgrade to latest version of Oracle? Beyond discontinued support for previous iterations of the popular enterprise-class management solution, 18c offers a host of new features designed to take advantage of database consolidation and cloud computing, improve efficiency, productivity, and security, all while managing Oracle’s growing list of applications.
With multiple editions of Oracle software to fit your unique business needs and budget, Datavail’s team of senior DBAs and Oracle experts will:
- Map out a time-efficient upgrade strategy from any version of Oracle, all the way back to version 7.
- Create, test, and execute an upgrade plan that minimizes downtime.
- Perform a comprehensive backup of your database and all archive logs.
- Smoothly implement new features, and seamlessly deprecate obsolete features.
- Perform a simultaneous platform migration (e.g. Solaris or Windows to Linux) with zero or minimal additional downtime.
Don’t forget about also upgrading Enterprise Manager to 13c!
Following the database upgrade, Datavail’s dedicated team of Oracle DBAs can utilize Oracle Enterprise Manager 13c’s new functions, features, and capabilities to:
- Manage Oracle applications including Fusion Middleware, Siebel, E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, and JD Edwards Enterprise One.
- Consolidate databases for the cloud without any changes to your existing applications using Oracle Multitenant, which allows for improved efficiency, cost savings, and flexibility.
- Assist in the setup and deployment of your infrastructure for the cloud, whether as Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Database-as-a-Service (DBaaS), Schema-as-a-Service (Schema-aaS), or Middleware-as-a-Service (MWaaS).
- Provide performance management, database testing, and database lifecycle management.
- Monitor and perform configuration management of non-Oracle hardware and software, including non-Oracle Hosts (for example, HP-UX, IBM AIX, and Windows), non-Oracle virtualization such as VMWare, non-Oracle storage such as EMC and NetApp, as well as firewalls, load balancers, and network devices.
Don’t wait any longer to leverage Datavail’s expertise in Oracle upgrades and ongoing database management. Speak to an expert today about upgrading to your Oracle database to 18c or Oracle Enterprise Manager to 13c.
Call us at: 877-634-9222
Or, tell us about what you are trying to accomplish and we will contact you:
* denotes a required field:
Oracle Support Deadlines
Datavail is an Oracle Partner with 17 specializations backed by a dedicated team with expertise in consulting, implementations Oracle EPM Cloud and Hyperion performance management via our APM software solution.