Oracle 11g to 12c Upgrade
Delivering the Advantages of Oracle 12c
Are you stuck on Oracle 11g extended support? Or worse…stuck on 10g or an earlier version without extended support? Datavail can take the time and pressure of a database upgrade off of your team, delivering the advantages of Oracle 12c faster and more cost-effectively.
Why upgrade to Oracle 12c? Beyond discontinued support for previous iterations of the popular enterprise class management solution, 12c offers a host of new features designed to take advantage of database consolidation and cloud computing, improve efficiency, productivity, and scalability, all while managing Oracle’s growing list of applications.
With three editions (Enterprise, Standard, and Standard One) to fit your unique business needs and budget, Datavail’s team of senior DBAs and Oracle experts will:
- Map out a time-efficient 12c upgrade strategy from any version of Oracle, all the way back to version 7.
- Create, test, and execute an upgrade plan that minimizes downtime.
- Perform a comprehensive backup of your database and all archive logs.
- Smoothly implement new features, and seamlessly deprecate obsolete features.
- Perform a simultaneous platform migration (e.g. Solaris or Windows to Linux) with zero or minimal additional downtime.
Don’t forget about also upgrading Enterprise Manager to 12c! Following the database upgrade, Datavail’s dedicated team of Oracle DBAs can utilize Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c’s new functions, features, and capabilities to:
- Manage Oracle applications including Fusion Middleware, Siebel, E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, and JD Edwards Enterprise One.
- Consolidate databases for the cloud without any changes to your existing applications using Oracle Multitenant, which allows for improved efficiency, cost savings, and flexibility.
- Assist in the setup and deployment of your infrastructure for the cloud, whether as Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Database-as-a-Service (DBaaS), Schema-as-a-Service (Schema-aaS), or Middleware-as-a-Service (MWaaS).
- Provide performance management, database testing, and database lifecycle management.
- Monitor and perform configuration management of non-Oracle hardware and software, including non-Oracle Hosts (for example, HP-UX, IBM AIX, and Windows), non-Oracle virtualization such as VMWare, non-Oracle storage such as EMC and NetApp, as well as firewalls, load balancers, and network devices.
Don’t wait any longer to leverage Datavail’s expertise in Oracle upgrades and ongoing database management. Speak to an expert today about upgrading to your Oracle database or Oracle Enterprise Manager to 12c.
Call us at: 877-634-9222
Or, tell us about what you are trying to accomplish and we will contact you:
* denotes a required field:
Datavail is an Oracle Platinum Partner with 17 specializations backed by a dedicated team with expertise in consulting, implementations Oracle EPM Cloud and Hyperion performance management via our APM software solution.