Upgrade Discoverer to Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE)
Migrate Your Reports and Metadata
As of late 2015, Oracle has ended all mainstream support for Oracle Discoverer. If your enterprise is still utilizing this report-developing toolset, now is the time to make the transition to its successor, Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE).
Datavail can help your organization make the smooth transition from Oracle Discoverer to OBIEE by migrating your Oracle Discoverer reports and metadata. We take a strategic approach to ensure our customers understand that there are many best practices that can be applied to an Oracle Discoverer migration project. This starts with an evaluation and education session, followed by a plan for migration to OBIEE, potential development of new OBIEE reports and dashboards, and an education and training solution that fits the needs of your team. The end result is an efficient transition from one technology to another – gaining more insights than what is left behind.
What is Oracle BI?
- A best-in-practice enterprise analytics solution
- An analytics solution that easily integrates to pull data surface data from a myriad of data sources such as Hyperion Essbase, Planning, and all RDBMS’s
- A premier dashboard and reporting solution with mobile friendly capability out of the box
- An HTML5 capable data visualization and dashboards tool for users from all areas within the organization
- A middleware system with APIs and configuration extensibility for incorporating analytics seamlessly into any organization’s infrastructure
Allow us to demonstrate Oracle BI and our proven approach to the Oracle Discoverer to OBIEE migration process. Fill out the form to the right or call 1-877-634-9222 to speak to one of our Oracle Analytics Business Intelligence (OBIEE) upgrade experts today.
Call us at: 877-634-9222
Or, tell us about what you are trying to accomplish and we will contact you:
* denotes a required field:
Datavail is an Oracle Platinum Partner with 17 specializations backed by a dedicated team with expertise in consulting, implementations Oracle EPM Cloud and Hyperion performance management via our APM software solution.