ETL and Data Integration Solutions
Effective Data Migration from Your Database to Your Data Warehouse
Regardless of the target destination, it is critical to have a team with a broad scope of data integration experiences working on your behalf.
An essential component of every successful analytics project requires the movement of data from one or more sources to one or more target systems.
Datavail’s data migration, integration, and Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) experts have extensive experience planning, developing, implementing, and tuning comprehensive and effective data warehousing and data migration solutions for Microsoft, Oracle, and MySQL technologies.
Each step of the ETL process will be tailored to your individual needs and desired outcome to ensure all extracted data is processed and transformed for successful loading into the data warehouse.
ETL Tools Used:
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Informatica PowerCenter
- Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
- Custom ETLs
Datavail’s expert data integration and ETL developers have provided comprehensive support to clients of all sizes and complexities.
They routinely perform the following duties:
- Design, develop, and build custom ETL and data integration solutions that conform to industry standards and best practices.
- Extract data from multiple source formats, including Relational Databases, XML, Flat Files, Information Management Systems (IMS), Virtual Storage Access Method (VSAM), and Indexed Sequential Access Method (ISAM).
- Clean extracted data to ensure data integrity and eliminate so-called “dirty data.”
- Load transformed data into a customized data warehouse (EDW) in a manner that aligns with the client’s unique data storage needs.
- Develop data warehouse structures and transformation logic from scratch.
- Tune and add functionality to existing packages if needed.
- Provide ongoing support and troubleshooting.
- Performance tune poorly running logic and data transformations
Don’t get mired in “dirty data.” Datavail’s flexible and scalable approach toward ETL, data migration, and data integration can make your data accessible, efficient, and capable of being analyzed across multiple departments within your organization.
Call Datavail today, or fill out the contact form on this page to have one of our expert business intelligence consultants reach out to you.
Contact a Data Expert
Call us at: 877-634-9222
Or, tell us about what you are trying to accomplish and we will contact you:
* denotes a required field: