Modernizing Your Applications, Databases, and Analytics Solutions Using AWS
Many organizations use AWS as their cloud provider, but are you getting the full value and benefits from this cloud environment? Lifting and shifting monolithic applications and continuing to use legacy databases can fall short of truly harnessing these new capabilities.
Join Michael Agarwal, Director and Global Practice Leader Cloud and NoSQL Databases, Datavail, and Oliver Graves, Senior Sales Manager – Databases, AWS as they compare legacy, cloud-optimized, and cloud-native approaches to databases, applications, and analytics in the AWS cloud to help you identify gaps in your cloud adoption strategy.
- Cloud modernization trends
- The drawbacks of lift and shift cloud migrations
- The benefits of cloud modernization
- Modernizing commercial databases, applications, and analytics with cloud-native solutions
- Using purpose-built NoSQL databases
- Choosing the right strategic approach for cloud modernization
Watch the Webinar Here