Migrating Oracle E-Business Suite on AWS: A Step-by-Step Guide
While 2033 and the end-of-support for Oracle E-Business Suite may seem distant, it presents a strategic window for organizations to reassess their IT infrastructure.
Given the evolving limitations of Oracle EBS, this period is an ideal opportunity for businesses to explore and gradually transition to robust cloud platforms like AWS Cloud. Such a proactive approach not only prepares for the eventual transition post-2033 but also leverages current cloud advancements for improved efficiency and innovation.
This whitepaper focuses on migrating Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) from on-premises to the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud platform.
- The pivotal role of Oracle applications in the current business landscape and limitations of on-premises deployments
- Overview of Amazon Web Services (AWS) as a cloud computing platform
- Key advantages of AWS for Oracle workloads
- Factors influencing the decision to migrate to AWS
- Migration methodology: A five-phase approach
- Migration approaches and strategies
- Database and application tier strategies, migration tools, and considerations on AWS
- Best practices for migrating Oracle EBS on AWS
If you’re not yet prepared to transition all your Oracle EBS workloads to the public cloud – Datavail’s hybrid cloud solution, including private cloud management and remote management, empowers you to increase agility and extract more excellent value from your existing Oracle EBS investments. Reach out to our expert squad to guide you through every aspect of the process, from initial planning to post-migration optimization.
Download the White Paper