Use the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Module to Delight Your Customers
Microsoft offers a range of business applications in its Dynamics 365 platform.
Those modules include Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, and Field Service, among others. The Customer Service module provides automation for customer service tasks that can improve productivity and your customer’s experience with your business.
Gartner recognized Microsoft as a Leader in the June 2021 Magic Quadrant for the CRM Customer Engagement Center market, and the module is used by companies such as Coca-Cola, Visa, and Hewlett-Packard.
Download this white paper to learn the details for:
- Why Customer Service is Critical for Every Business – Providing good customer service has always been important. Once you’ve won a customer, you want to keep them coming back.
- Benefits of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Module – Since customer service is so critical, Microsoft has worked hard to create a module that gives you all of the capabilities you need to delight your customers. The key benefits of the module ae listed and detailed.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Versions – The Customer Service module is available in two versions to let you choose the solution that best fits your needs.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Capabilities – The capabilities available in the Customer Service module are intended to increase agent productivity and provide an outstanding customer service experience.
- Comparison: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service, Field Service, and Sales – Sometimes potential customers can get confused about the differences between the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Applications. Some, like Finance, Supply Chain, Commerce, and Human Resources are distinct modules. But, people sometimes wonder about the differences between Customer Service, Field Service, and Sales. This overview of those services will help to differentiate them.
- How Datavail Can Help – The selection and integration of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service module can be a complex project. It’s necessary to have in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform, and the integrations that can be done within that platform, and within the Microsoft Cloud, which includes Microsoft Power Platform, Microsoft Azure, and Microsoft 365.
- For example, all of the business applications in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform can be extended by using the Power Platform apps: Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power Virtual Agents. Taking that approach allows you to customize your business applications to meet the specific needs of your company and your customers.
- As a Microsoft Gold Partner, Datavail has the expertise you need to take full advantage of Microsoft’s business applications. We can assist you in planning, implementing, and managing a full range of business applications that will help your company improve agility, stand out in the marketplace, and allow your company to grow.
- Whether you need assistance in selecting the right solutions or monitoring a Power Apps environment, Datavail is available to help you fill talent gaps in your internal resources or augment your existing IT team. Contact our experts today to discuss how we can assist you.
Download the White Paper