Lift and Shift PeopleSoft to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
Are you considering migrating your PeopleSoft deployment to the cloud?
Look no further than Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI). Running your PeopleSoft environment on OCI is possible with minimal or no changes to your existing setup. Additionally, Oracle’s PeopleSoft Cloud Manager is available only for workloads running in the Oracle Cloud to help streamline migration and ongoing lifecycle management.
According to Gartner, many PeopleSoft customers will continue to use PeopleSoft applications for the next three to five years but want to move to the cloud rather than invest in a major infrastructure refresh. Forbes predicts that 80% of all enterprise (and mission-critical) workloads will move to the cloud by 2025.
Download our latest whitepaper, Lift and Shift PeopleSoft to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, a comprehensive guide on how to migrate to OCI including step-by-step instructions and best practices for a seamless transition.
Learning Objectives –
- Current challenges of maintaining on-premises PeopleSoft applications
- The benefits of running PeopleSoft on OCI, including how to optimize costs and improve operations
- A detailed guide on how to use PeopleSoft Cloud Manager to migrate to OCI
- How to prepare your OCI for PeopleSoft deployments
- Provisioning and managing PeopleSoft environments on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) with Cloud Manager
- Best practices for a successful lift and shift of your PeopleSoft environment
Don’t let the fear of a complicated migration hold you back from the benefits of the cloud. Download our whitepaper today to learn how to lift and shift your PeopleSoft environment to OCI with ease.
Download the White Paper