How to Handle Oracle Database 11c, 12c, and 18c End of Life
Are you prepared for your Oracle Database to reach end of support?
If your organization is using Oracle versions 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, or 18c, it’s crucial to have a plan in place, as these versions have already passed end of life or are going to within the next 12 months. Our guide provides valuable insights to help you navigate this challenge and make informed database upgrade decisions.
In this white paper, you’ll learn:
- The painful and often expensive consequences of running Oracle Database past its end of life.
- Oracle’s support lifecycle, which includes Premier, Extended, Sustaining, Error Correction, and Market-Driven support.
- The differences between an Oracle Long-Term Release and an Innovation Release
- Oracle upgrade options, including moving to Oracle 19c, 21c, and 23c.
- Cloud migration solutions on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI), Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Microsoft Azure.
- How to successfully prepare for an Oracle Database upgrade.
Take action now! Fill out the form on this page to get expert insights and guidance on navigating the Oracle Database End of Support period for 11g, 12c, and 18c.
Download the White Paper