Managed Shared Service for your ServiceNow Environment
Maximizing the success of your ServiceNow environment relies on devoted expertise for day to day operations, managing feature upgrades, and strategic implementation.
Hire ONLY what you need
Full-time ServiceNow professionals are hard to get and expensive. Accelerate your ServiceNow implementation with our TCO Managed Services – 24×7 ServiceNow admin & development shared services.
Dedicated Service Teams
Our hybrid delivery model ensures that your dedicated support team is not a random developer/admin, but a passionate team member who knows your environment, thus ensuring consistency in service.
Implement under $60k
By leveraging global resources, applying effective training, code management & industry best practices; Datavail has realized efficiencies that are unmatched by competitors.
Go Live in under 60 days!
Datavail understands that an implementation, transformation, or development does not end with a go-live. In fact, at Datavail, “Go-Live” is just another word for the “START” towards realizing business goals.
Specialized services for the mid-sized market
Datavail is the first ServiceNow partner that specializes in mid-market and ongoing service management. We have solutions for implementation and ongoing support that will not break your budget!
Datavail Can Help at Any Stage
Whether your goal is to build a rapid implementation strategy or resolve the gaps in your current ServiceNow deployment.
We are experts at effectively tuning ServiceNow features into business action to help you ‘realize’ the long-term ROI of ServiceNow.
Virtual Admin Services
We provide ServiceNow Virtual administrators and developers devoted to supporting ServiceNow for your day-to-day operations, so that your organization can focus on its business.
Datavail recommends a contract structure that corresponds to the deployment method used; a fixed price for Phase1 and a small recurring development/admin engagement to execute subsequent phases via a continuous development or DevOps methodology. The added benefit to our clients is that Datavail will bundle a 24×7 administration service to maintain and manage the production system while we continue to develop and deploy new features.
- 2 upgrades/year (conditions apply)
- Quarterly clones from production to nonproduction, up to two nonproduction environments
- 2/year ACE (automated configuration evaluation) report, remediation recommendations
- 24 x 7 coverage for production outages
- Integration with Datavail ServiceNow, for incident management
- Monitor select ServiceNow operational processes with thresholds based on your business priorities
- Quarterly business review
- Datavail Virtual Architect
- Knowledge conference event review and recommendations
DevOps as a Service
Continuously test & deploy new features, enhancements and advanced ServiceNow configuration changes as per need.
Managed Development – DevOps for ServiceNow:
Datavail has built a sophisticated global delivery model with multiple tiers of delivery to maximize value and minimize response time. A true managed service, our clients, no matter the size of contract are covered by a team of Certified ServiceNow Administrators and Developers who cross train to understand your specific environment.
- Block of hours to be applied to requests, projects, consulting, etc.
- Designated “Tier3” lead as SPOC (single point of contact)
- Ultra-fast execution with Hybrid Datavail-DevAgile
- Aggregate hourly rates with Q-on-Q rollover up to 50% of contracted hours
- 24 x 7 coverage for major planned activities such as major releases, version upgrades, etc.
- 24 x 5 execution of Development tasks and requests
- Designated team, cross-trained on your specific ServiceNow environment
- Access to expertise across all ServiceNow modules
Call us at: 877-634-9222
Or, tell us about what you are trying to accomplish and we will contact you:
* denotes a required field:
Datavail Achieves 250% ROI with ServiceNow
Learn how Datavail used ServiceNow to improve operating margins and decrease prices to customers.
Fixed Price Implementation
Fixed Fee contracts will conclude with initial implementation and “Go-Live” of ServiceNow [at client site].
Given Datavail’s deep knowledge of the best practices in ServiceNow environments across industries, we have crafted a solution which meets our client’s desired Development profile. Here you will find a description of our Virtual Development Services (VDS) along with our standard support package, which we have bundled together to form every customer’s engagement. VDS provides a flexible but fixed fee engagement based on our client’s expected activities.
This first phase with a fixed fee will concentrate on the establishment of foundational services which may include the following:
- Incident management
- Request management “lite”
- Service portal
- Mobile access
- Basic workflow for approval and ticket routing