SharePoint Migration Services
We provide SharePoint migration services for all target deployments including SharePoint on-premises, online, and hybrid.
An Opportunity to Modernize Your Business
As experienced SharePoint consultants, we understand that migration goes far beyond a mere transfer of features and content. We consider migration as a new opportunity for organizations to improve their SharePoint implementation substantially, thus foster their business processes, employees’ productivity, and overall performance.
Migration to SharePoint’s Latest Versions
We help companies owning on-premises SharePoint deployments to step up their development capacity, extend the stack of available features, as well as get user-centric and mobile-friendly SharePoint solutions.
Migration to SharePoint Online or Office 365
We assist organizations in moving their SharePoint solutions to the cloud along with preserving the functional capabilities of on-premises and bringing cloud-only advantages.
We carry out migration to a hybrid SharePoint environment to let companies take advantage of both the on-premises and the cloud while upholding scalability and expanding collaboration opportunities. We also migrate hybrid SharePoint solutions to the cloud environment.
Migration From Third-Party Solutions
We ensure painless migration from third-party solutions to SharePoint on-premises or SharePoint online to let organizations create a centralized collaboration-oriented working environment.
Let’s Discuss Your Next Project
Contact us today and we will put you in touch with one of our Microsoft experts to discuss how you can take full advantage of the Digital Transformation benefits of Office 365 and SharePoint.
Give us a call: 866-834-4810 or fill out the form on this page.
Our SharePoint Migration Process
We know the risks of a migration because we’ve encountered, and conquered, them for numerous other organizations. Our knowledge and expertise will help you avoid and mitigate those risks and ensure your migration is a successful one. Our experts carry out SharePoint migration according to the following steps:
- Assessment of the existing environment to explore SharePoint’s architecture, audit SharePoint farms and define the migration model.
- Analysis of current SharePoint solutions, including site collections and sites in terms of their structure and purposes, permission management model, complexity of customization and more.
- Inspection of the content across each particular solution, in order to define critical content that is a number-one priority while migrating, or the one that is bulky, outdated or unpopular.
- Outlining a detailed migration plan with precise migration activities and their sequence.
- Migration in line with the plan. As a part of this stage, we also reset workflows, reorganize content, restructure sites and site collections, fix or recode customizations, provide custom branding and more.
- Testing of the new environment to control functional equivalency, reveal possible performance and security issues.
- Consulting assistance for SharePoint administrators to outline management requirements relevant to a new deployment, and training sessions for end-users.
- Post-migration support to assist organizations in fixing technical questions and overcome user adoption pitfalls.
Whether migrating from a prior version of SharePoint, Citrix , or some other third-party system, count on the experts at Datavail to help you every step of the way.
SharePoint Migration for Business Continuity
It is Datavail mission to prioritize business integrity, minimizing migration risks and building up an improved working environment. During the migration, we put our efforts on:
- Elaborating a migration plan carefully to leave working processes uninterrupted and guarantee a stable operation of organizational units that rely on SharePoint in their daily activities.
- Moving critical content in the shortest timeframes without disrupting business processes.
- Keeping content safe and preserving the vital functionality of SharePoint solutions.
- Delivering new features that will help employees handle business challenges with fewer efforts.
- Optimizing SharePoint solutions’ architecture, relieving IT infrastructure and reducing maintenance and support costs.
- Fostering the platform’s upsides and strengthening SharePoint adoption.
Why Choose Datavail?
We solve SharePoint-related challenges as consultants, hence we consider not only the platform’s peculiarities but also your business specifics and goals.
We have worked with SharePoint since 2007
We are recognized with Microsoft Gold Collaboration and Content competency
Our portfolio includes 300+ successful SharePoint projects
Our team numbers 200+ Microsoft Certified professionals
Custom SharePoint Assessment
Is your SharePoint environment getting sluggish? Our skilled team of SharePoint engineers can quickly identify configurations issues, performance problems, security risks and usability challenges associated with your organization’s SharePoint environment.
Our SharePoint Health Check is available for all versions of SharePoint on-premise (2007, 2010, 2013, 2016), in the cloud or hybrid.
With so many applications in the Office 365 offering, understanding how to make use of the more critical applications will help organizations make the most from their investment in Office 365.
In this white paper, we describe seven strategic tasks a managed services provider will undertake to ensure your organization has a superlative SharePoint implementation. We also include case study examples of SharePoint solutions in action.